Chapter 5: Brand New Life

Start from the beginning

Mari: "Akira-san?!" -I was shocked to her here

Akira: "Mari-chan?! Is that you?!" -she hugged me so tight I coudn't breath

Mari: "A-A-Aki-ra-sannn!" -I said gasping for air

Akira: "Gomen! I just really missed you."

Shizuo Akira-san is the manager of Noah's Cafe where I used to work when I was still at the Noah's Ark of Orphans which was in Osaka.

Akira: "Come and let's talk inside my office.. Hitsujis, I'll just go inside the office okay?".

Hitsujis: "Yes, Aki-san!"

(AKIRA's OFFICE)

Mari: "So, what are you doing here?"

Akira: "I decided to make my own Maid Cafe and decided to go here in Tokyo. By the way you said that you want to apply here, am I right?"

Mari: "Ye-Yes. I really need money Akira-san! So please will you accept me?"

Akira: "I really wanted to help you but this cafe is made for hitsuji."

Mari: "Then why does it have a MEIDO in its name? "

Akira: "I named it Meido-Hitsuji Cafe. I'm the maid above those bishounen, ikemen hitsuji. Yohohohoho!"

Mari: "Please, please, please Akira-san help me! My father's wedding is in tomorrow and I need money to buy a dress."

Akira: "Then why won't you ask him?"

Mari: "I've been so grateful to Otoosan and I owe him a lot. I already told him not to worry about me, I don't want to let him buy those things anymore! I-I want to stand in my own."

Akira: "But you only have this day and the salary here is not that big because its not that popular cafe, its only begginning."

Mari: "Please Akira-san! You're like a family to me. Just help me this time and this will be the last, I promise!"

Akira: "I would advance your salary."

Mari: "Really?!"

Akira: "Yes. But I have my conditions are you willing to accept it?"

Mari: "Anything! I will!"

Akira: "Then you must work here as a 'hitsuji' and dress as a guy. And lastly, I need that long hair be cut."

Mari: "You want me to cross-dress and wh-what do you mean cut?!"

Akira: "You have to cut it short in order for you to hair. And to overcome your trauma..."

Mari: "B-But----?!"

Akira: "Just go here when you're ready to cut that hair. I just wanted to remove that burden inside you. For you to let go of your past and grab that beautiful future in front of you. I want you to move forward without regretting the past. Its for your own sake."

Those were the last words Akira-san told me.. She's been like my oneechan when I was at the orphanage... And I know she cares and loves me even though sometimes she might and like no care and crazy.

(SUNRISE RESIDENCE)

As I go home, I went straight to bed to think about it..

Mari: "What would I do? I don't know anymore!" -I said to myself