25th of August

I understand that this world is a complete shit hole, but you have to ignore everything the dumb asses do. Yes there's homophobia and all the other phobias you listed, and self harm and cussing with little children domestic violence etc. But you can either get caught up in the shit or just live your life how you want to. Who cares anymore what everyone else think. This is so dumb no one should even give a shit anymore. We all have out own problems and deal with them the way we think is right. It may not be right but it's what you think. Everyone is growing up to be self centred, ignorant people who go by rules their parents went by, Judge people who are themselves and try to fit in so much it causes them depression. Just smile, love who you want and get one with your day how you want to. You're never going to be able avoid this world stupid people, so ignore those who judge you, they're always going to be there, ignore those who don't accept you, you are who you are there's always someone who love you, and do what you think is right, we are always here for you. You can never escape this world, it's gone too far and is extremely fucked up now. I mean ok what we've done! We've managed to destroy the one thing that's keeping us alive. Catholics don't like women because eve fucked things up with creation story, people are too blind to see that no matter what sexual preference or race we are all still human? This generation is forcing people to believe things that aren't true, making kids feel emotions they should at a younger age, making girls feel like they're just sex toys who are just there to please men and they have to dress like they're asking for sex, they have to be major skinny and tall, blonde and beautiful.

THIS WORLD IS JUST BECOMING SO STUPID. I HATE THIS GENERATION.