Chapter 12

A.n

I do not own Danny Phantom or Rise of the Guardians.

"The only Danny I know is long gone." The answer garnered the attention of Jack. There are probably a lot of Dannys in this town but maybe, just maybe this person knows his Danny. "As in Danny Phantom?" His thoughts were confirmed by the nod that he received from the stranger. He then proceeded to continue, stating that that was the Danny that he was looking for. The incredulous look that he received showed that this person did not believe him. "Danny's not here. He died and trust me, we looked. We checked everywhere in the ghost zone and he wasn't anywhere." The stranger denied. 

Jack shook his head and explained their situation. That as long as a mortal believes, they will be able to see the spirits. At the end of it, the stranger pondered before grabbing Jack's arm and dragging him away. "Come on. The name's Tucker Foley by the way." "Jack Frost, Winter spirit."

They stopped in front of a house, continuing to the door and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door swung open to reveal a gothic girl. Tucker also dragged her, pulling them upstairs into what Jack assumes to be the girl's bedroom as it was dark compared to the bright interior design of the house. Once they had settled, the girl demanded that they 'spill'. Jack proceeded to recount the explanation that he had given Tucker with a bit more background as to why he was looking for Danny. "Erm... I'm sorry but who are you?" Jack asked the girl who sighed and grunted out 'Sam Manson'.  

She then summarized his words, "So basically, Danny is the Halloween Spirit and apparently a Guardian of Childhood. Now he's missing and you are now looking for him." Receiving a nod, her shoulders dropped and gave a small smile. "Obviously he'd be a Guardian. Stupid Hero complex." She then continued, her eyebrows furrowed in thought. "He wouldn't leave a friend hanging like that unless he was fighting or in trouble." Tucker nodded. "It can't be a ghost  cause Danny had the portal shut down." He added.  The three of them came to the same conclusion. "Danny's in trouble!"

A.n

Hello, my fellow readers! Here's another chapter because I couldn't sleep at all. So here it is. Thank you for reading and hope you've enjoyed this. Please vote and add to your reading list and library to find it and for future updates. Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you guys in the next chapter.

KitsuTer Out!

2.1.2019