He's Changed

"You followed me?" I asked as we watched the kids.

"I wouldn't necessarily say followed." He said chuckling.

"What do you want from me?" I asked Looking at him.

"Look Erica, I miss you. Ok I really miss you. And the kids to. I messed up and I just want my family back." He said trying to touch me. But I flinched.

"Jason I'm not coming back." I said stepping away from him.

"Erica I've changed baby. I'm getting help. I swear I am I just need you and the kids to bare with me." He said Looking at me. And for the first time actually he looked genuine and honest. But he could switch up at any time. So I had to keep my guard up.

"I'm glad your getting help. But as far as me and the kids ever come back, that's not happening. And plus I was planning on telling them about trey." I said playing with my fingers.

"Oh....ummm why would you wanna do that?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Because they deserve to know. They are about to be eleven soon and they have a right to know about trey. And I already told trey." I said.

"I understand." He said Looking at kids.

"Look you can still be in their lives because technically you are their father and your all they know for right now. So I will never take that away from you." I said Looking at him.

"Thank you." He said smiling.

"Mommy And Daddy come skate with us." Kizle said.

"Yeah come on." Kaison said as he held onto Kizle.

"I'm really not in the mood to skate." I said.

"Aww please momma." The twins begged.

"Yeah Please Erica." Jason said smiling at me. I missed this side of him.

"Ughh Fine." I said and since I was still in my skates I could just step out there. But something stopped me.

"Take my hand." Jason said and I looked at him like he had grown two heads "Erica I'm not gonna hurt you come on take my hand." He said and part of me wanted to tell him no. But I looked in his eyes and saw the man I met 10 years ago. It was like I was under his spell all over again.

"Ok." I whispered grabbing his hand.

(Later on)

"You know you didn't have to come." I said getting Kizle out the car.

"I wanted to." He said smiling. Getting Kaison out.

After we left the ring. Jason took us out to eat and tbh I can really see the change in him. He's getting better and his temper has approved a lot.

"Thank you." I said smiling back.

(Inside)

When we walked in the house I didn't expect for anyone to be here. But as soon as we walked in we heard laughing from the living room. And how the house is set you have to walk in the living room to get to the stairs and I didn't wanna do that.

"Come on, we can take the back stairs." I said about to walk then someone called my name. Damn!

"Erica? Girl we been waiting for you to come back." Abgail said Looking at me.

"Yeah umm I got caught up." I said Looking at her.

"So who's your friend." She asked Looking at Jason up and down.