Late night snack

2:30 Am
JIYEON's POV
I was sleeping peacefully at my bed when I suddenly woke up out of nowhere feeling hungry. I got out of my bed room and walked towards the kitchen. It was pretty quiet so I assumed that everyone was asleep. By the way, I changed my clothes into these clothes

It's actually pretty comfy and you must me wondering how I got them

It's actually pretty comfy and you must me wondering how I got them. Well while I was trying to sleep with the clothes I had, Jin came with the clothes for me so now I have them.

While I was searching for some food I heard some taps from behind, but when I looked behind me I saw no one. I began to get creeped out a little bit just ignored it. My stomach then suddenly made sounds making me sigh. I found some ingredients to make myself some sandwich so I made three. I turned around to get myself a glass when I saw a very bright light behind a wall making me close my eyes. The light then slowly faded making my eyes open again. I saw no one and nothing. I then thought that it was only my imaginations so I continued on working on with my drink and sandwiches.
While I was pouring water into my glass I felt hands slowly and gently snaking around my waist and a chest touching my back following a head on my shoulders. I got startled and almost spilled the water but thankfully I didn't. I looked at my side and saw Jungkook looking at me smiling.

"Oh fuck this shit"

I immediately froze, but then Jungkook kissed my jawline to my collarbone. He then brought me towards his chest again leaving no gap between us whatsoever. I didn't know what to do and tried my best to talk

"J-Jungk-" -Me

Before I could say his name he turned me around and looked at my eyes with his eyes that's filled with lust.

"You're so fucking sexy in those clothes Jiyeon. Why did you wear them?" -Jungkook

I blushed uncontrollably while biting my lip trying to hide my embarrassment, but obviously it just made it worse.
Jungkook looked at my lip and then started to lip his lips.

"If you continue on biting those beautiful lips of yours, I might kiss you" -Jungkook

But before I could stop he suddenly leaned in towards my face tilting his head a little making my eyes close waiting for the impact.

And it came

I felt something warm and soft on my lips making me want more. I opened my eyes and saw how close he was.

HE FUCKING KISSED ME!!
I didn't do anything making him pull away and looking at me. He then held my chin and kissed me again passionately moving his lips a little. I tried pushing him off but he was too strong that I almost opened my mouth to try and scream but then when I did it he almost got his tongue in. And then once again he pulled away with a smirk

"Don't try princess" -Jungkook

(A few mature shits gonna happen here)
Then he kissed me again but roughly this time. I then understood that he was too strong for me, so I had no choice but to kiss him back. I leaned in making the kiss go deeper. I then wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss even more than it already was. He smirked and started to move his lips while I did the same in sync. He pulled me up and me placed on the counter while he went between my legs still kissing me. He started to bite my lower lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him. He pulled away once again and that made an opportunity for me to breath. But soon enough he kissed me again and biting my lower lip asking for entrance once again, but I didn't let him but then suddenly.