Chapter 3 : Finding's

Ling Ling's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Sigh* I love the smell if Jasmine. It's my favorite flower. The smell clears and relaxes my brain. It's to bad it won't clear my head about Rose. I'm worried about her. The team and I are trying to get the information from her without telling the Head Mistress, her grandmother. Though, I can see HM Cinderella is catching on. I walk to our meeting spot, the garden around the meeting spot is a mix of our favorite plants; Water Lilly- Joy,Pink Rose - Rose, Apple Tree - Hawk, Red Rose- Travis, Jasmine - me (Ling Ling). Oh, Travis I really like him... I just think he likes... Rose. They have so much in common. Like ; earth, "phones", favorite flower, and they understand each other better, they know each other longer too. So I probably don't have as much as a chance with Travis, as much as Rose... but Rose said that Travis might not like me then winked twice."WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!" I didn't realised that I shouted. Only a few people heard me. "Um, sorry. " they just shrugged it off. *Phew* "Astoria isn't here so I'm safe." I heard the portal open. I ran there only to see Travis tripping down the stairs. With Rose giggling like crazy. Then almost triped. I guess they both are clumsy, maybe I was right they ate supposed to be together. Water burned in my eyes... maybe that's what they call tears! This will be the first time I will cry. I decided to run. I heard Travis calling my name. I ran to the Jasmine. To clear my head, but my heart was already broken.

Rose's POV
- - - - - - - - - - - -
After teasing Travis as soon as I saw Ling Ling waiting for TRAVIS I couldn't stop giggling. For the first time this week I kinda felt happy. Until Ling Ling ran away sobbing. Travis told me to get the team, I nodded. He would need some privacy with Ling Ling. So here I am walking around Regal Academy. "Gigi, we're do you think my team could be. I heard the door to the library open. It was... "Hawk?" "Huh" "Are you okay?" He shook his head. "Were is the team?" "Astoria is in the library, and the rest I don't know." "Thanks Hawk." I gave him a hug then let go his face was red my cheeks were getting hotter. "Oh, Hawk... I'm sorry if I've been acting weird" I waved bye when he stood there speechless and blushing red. Huh who knew hero's could get shocked. I walked through the door. Only to hear cackling. I see Astoria falling screaming. I know that tunnel, it leads to one place... and I know the short cut. I grab the old wooden torch and pull down. As I am falling I don't scream, but only smile, maybe this time it will work. I look down I see a light. I hope this works. because here.... i.... come....

Joy's POV
- - - - - - - - - - -
"King, do you know where my text book for Professor Snow White is?" "Ribbit, riiiiibbbit." "Oh, yeah I didn't check there." "Aaaah ... ha. Yes I found it. Now I can go to Regal Academy!" "Ribbit!" "Huh..., oh yeah... now where is my wand." My frog, King facepalmed. Great I'm going to be late then Astoria will kill me! Well I can't be as late as Rose... right? I grabbed my wand as fast as possible, then called for my dragon, then before I know it I'm at Regal Academy. I walk around then I hear Travis shouting Ling Ling's name. Next thing I know Travis is running and bumps into me, huh I wonder what's on his mind? He didn't even apologize. I continue to walk. After a few minutes of walking around in circles. I heard a scream. Me along with some other students followed from where the scream had come. I looked at the crowd Hawk, and Shawn were leading the crowd. No Ling Ling and Travis Odette, Gerald, and Ambrosia were there. I don't like Ambrosia, she always ruins the cutest HASE moments! Everyone stops and looks at me. "Ah, did I say that aloud?" Everyone nods when Hawk is there blushing. Shawn is chuckling, "Joy, you're not the only one who ships them, like everyone but Ambrosia, Vicky, Kira, and Ruby." Ambrosia looks extremely angry, "Joy, I don't like you either, in fact I hate you! I can't stand you or Rose!!! I'm not even sure why I'm trying to help YOU!!" She stormed away. We all look at Hawk, "What I'm a hero NOT her boyfriend, let's continue." Shawn said, "The scream came from the library. We got our wands ready. Hawk and Shawn opened the doors only to glance at Rose grab a old torch. We all stared at her hearing cackling in the background it didn't matter, Rose didn't even notice us. Hawk was the only one who everyone except me were holding back he was trying to save Rose. I whispered under my breath, "Don't do it Rose, please." She pulled the torch and fell. "No." Is all I heard Hawk whisper, before he ran to where Rose was standing. We all crept quietly. Not even caring who was talking. Hawk pulled the torch and everyone but me jumped or fell in. One sentence caught my attention. " let's first attack on, Rose... Rose Cinderella."then they cackled. I gotta warn Rose, but mostly Hawk.

---------------------------------------
Thank you all so much.
To be honest I didn't even think I would have any followers! I think the next few chapters will be about Miraculous Ladybug... so that's all... Paws out!