𝟑.𝟏𝟏

──── 「YOU KNOW WHERE
TO FIND ME」 ────

     As soon as I got out of there, I walked around the city, trying to find Sheda as fast as I could

     As soon as I got out of there, I walked around the city, trying to find Sheda as fast as I could. I went to his house first, only to find his horse was gone. He probably went outside the city to train alone, how dare he? I smiled to myself and got my things ready before walking around trying to find a horse since Octavia had taken Selene to get back before sundown. I found one of Sheda's friends who lend me his horse with the condition that I'd wash him once I was back; I accepted and we started to make our way towards the place where Sheda and I had been training all that time. As expected, I found him there training, to my surprise, with a bow. Huh, now this is unexpected. I didn't bother hiding my presence, getting down from my horse and leaving him next to Sheda's, walking up to him as he shot a target, arrow hitting the exact center. Wao, he's really been practicing this without me. As I got closer, he seemed to sense my presence and turned to face me, pointing his bow at me.

- "Hey!" –I covered my face with my arms- "Careful where you point that thing at, you could get someone killed." –I eyed him from in between my arms- "You wouldn't want to have the death of your best Trikru friend on you, right?"

- "I know you have more in common with us, but you're still Skaikru, Sam." –Sheda smiled lowering the bow.

- "For your information, my dear Sheda, I'm an honorary member of Trikru, and Titus referred to me as Jusheda, so now you have a couple more names to choose." –I laughed.

- "Really?" –he walked up to me and I nodded- "But that's great!" –he hugged me as he picked me up from the ground.

- "I knew I could make it." –I laughed as I placed my hands on his shoulders for support.

- "We all knew you could." –he lowered me- "And Jusheda?" –he raised an eyebrow- "What did you do?"

- "Why do you think I've done something?" –I crossed my arms over my chest- "I don't know, but it's a cool title and it sounds threatening so I took it." –I shrugged my shoulders- "Titus told me it had to do with my thirst for blood... Jus drein jus daun."

- "It does sound threatening, yeah... especially if you don't know what it means."

- "That's the whole point of fighting Skaikru with a new name."

- "Fighting Skaikru?"

- "Oh yeah, that's what I was looking you for. So, Heda has called for the army of the Twelve Clans to blockade Arkadia."

- "That's not a fight."

- "I'm not done." –I mocked him- "Then... I might have made a side deal with her..."

- "Oh, no."

- "Oh, yes." –I smiled- "I need to get Pike out of there and bring him to Polis for the Clans to have their blood; after that, Arkadia will be part of the coalition again."