Chapter 34

Paris, France 🇫🇷

They've spent two weeks in New Orleans and now are in Paris. They are going to spend a week there inshallah. They have already spent 3 days. They are currently in the hotel room. They are staying in 'four seasons hotel George v'. It is a really nice hotel.

Norah came to see them from The Uk, she arrived yesterday and staying till they leave. She's on a short school break. She's in her room while Layla is in hers and Muhammad's. They are getting ready for dinner.

They dressed up and went out to the lobby and waited for Norah and Sabrina. She dressed Sabrina in mustard and white, her top says 'lovely'. She looks so cute mashallah. They shortly arrived and they took a cab to a 'Vietnamese' restaurant called 'deip'

"Ya Layla look at this picture of coco, I had to snap tons and tons before she sat still"

Layla took a look at the pictures, and Mashallah, her baby looks so cute. They took their seats and ordered. Layla ordered Sole caramèlisé. She ordered mashed potatoes with garlic sauce for Sabrina. Muhammad and Norah ordered their food and they started to eat, talking about everything and nothing.

They finished eating and sat there snapping pictures to send to Niimah, Ya Meena and Ibty.  She snapped Norah sitting With a cup of Frappuccino in front of her. She looks stunning! Norah knows her way around the fashion world, and she's so good at it.

It is 6pm and they are in a boat taking a tour of the city. Norah snapped a picture of Layla and Her hubby with the Eiffel tour in site. The picture instantly became a favorite picture of them to Layla.

11:00pm

They came back to the hotel and hour ago. She is so tired She really needs a massage. "Babe, I really need a massage." She said laying down on the bed next to Muhammad who is busy with his laptop.

Him being on his computer almost everyday in our post baby honeymoon is getting on her nerves.  She rolled her eyes. "Seriously Muhammad you're always on your laptop, you are not giving me your full attention. I thought it was a vacay?"

He kept the laptop on the bedside and looked at her. He took her hands on his and pressed a light kiss. "I'm so sorry baby, I just need to finish up some work and I'll be all yours"

"No it's okay. Just go back to work I'm going to sleep." She said removing her hands from his not looking at him. Yes! She is pretty mad at him.

She turned to her right side and dragged the duvet up. She felt his arms snake snake waist but She didn't say anything.

"Baby, I am sorry. I promise you it's the last time I'm going to touch my laptop for the rest of the vacation inshallah"

She did not turn nor say anything, She just sighed deeply.

"Come on Layla please, baby." He tightened his grip on her waist and pressed a lingering kiss on her neck.Damn! She just can't stay mad at him for long. She turned around and faced him. "Do you promise?"

He nodded and pressed another lingering kiss on a weak spot. "I promise, baby"

"Okay." She mumbled.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Yes you are, daddy." She said, smiled and pressed a light kiss on his lips. He smiled. She removed his hands from her waist. "Now, let's sleep"

He put his hands back to her  waist and tighten his grip. She attempted to remove them but he quickly smacked her hand.

"Hey! What's was that for?." She asked feigning hurt

"For trying to remove my hands from where they belong." He replied in a husky voice