Chapter 7

OMG AN UPDATE!!!! lol yeah... that's it....enjoy :3- Rainbow

BTW IM THE ONLY ONE PROBABLY FOR EVER TO WORK ON THIS BOOK. ENJOY! :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar Pov

We all got into Sly's car, except for Aleks, and he drove us back to our house. Me and Riley changed and got back into the car. Riley was saying something, but I just zoned out and starred at the outside threw the window.

"Skylar?" I gave no response.

"Skylar!"

"Yes! Sir! Yes!"

"Its ma'am and are you okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking about something."

"Thinking about what?"

"A dream."

"What was it about?"

"Oh my god. Are you guys my parents or something?" I said getting annoyed from all the questions.

"Sorry, I'm just curious."

"Sorry, its just bothering me."

"Nah its cool, but if you need help you know I'm here and Sly also."

"Its just that this dream, it just felt real, you know? But I didn't want it to be real. I was going to leave cause of a stupid reason and I acted like such an asshole." I told them everything what happen in the dream and Riley said something.

"Skyler, remember it was just a dream. They can be confusing."

"Or it's a message saying you should stay with Aleks."

"Sly, do you really believe?"

"I'm going to have to agree with Sly, Skylar. It could be one of those dreams where it tells you how it might be or that being friends with Aleks would mess up everything."

"Sure and if I dream of having millions and millions of dollars, I'm going to get millions and millions of dollars." I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes.

"You told Aleks that you wanted to be just friends and that exact night you have a dream of what could possible happen."

"So what is it, Skylar? Friends or more then friends?" Sly said.

"Are you guys really going to make me decided right now?"

"You have to decide sooner or later before the cookie crumbles."

"I will. What about you guys, you finally get to talk, face to face, and you guys are already dating."

"But that's different."

"How?"

"Because we only had a kiss or two and"

"You guys almost had sex." Sly said finishing her sentence.

"We weren't going to have sex!"

"What ever you say."

"I can't believe you guys."