Chapter 17

When Noah got home it was very quiet he walked in the room and walked right passed me. And to his bathroom with a towel.

I woke awake from the bed I was tired of Noah's shit. It was annoying already a week passed bye almost two weeks and he's been ignoring me. We don't even go to sleep together I go to sleep first and he comes in late at night and falls asleep with-ought cuddling like he used too.

I got out of the bed and grabbed Noah big sized t-shirt and put it on my naked body that only had my victorious pantie and bra set.

I walked into the bathroom with-ought a knock and Noah was in the shower. He was listening to linken park I called him but he didn't answer....

I went to the radio and unplugged his phone and put it in my bra. He opened the curtain

"Hey!" He looked at me water trailing down his chest and down his fit body.

I had enough, I just stared at his perfect toned body

"Babe what are you doing?" He said just standing there naked. He came out the tub and put his towel quickly on and took the phone out my bra.

"Rochelle?" He said while turning the water off.

"Noah I wanna ask you something" I said trying to look away from his toned golden body and to his handsome puppy face and into his chocolate brown big eyes.

"Umm Elle we'll make it quick cause I gotta leave, I gotta go out" he walked toward his closet.

I followed after him ,  "well I'm going with you"  I said. That made him stop dead in his tracks... and when he did that, that one word I never wanted to think of came out my mouth. 'Cheating'

"Are you cheating on me" I asked , I really didn't know what I was talking about but all I know is that Noah HATES it when I accuse him of cheating.

"Rochelle WHAT THE FUCK!" He spun around with the clothes in his hands and brushed right passed me . I turned around "Noah." I faintly said

"Noah nothing Rochelle are you serious ? You really think I'm cheating on you???!?" I can hear the frustration in his voice.

"Well.... you've been avoiding me for the past almost two weeks Noah, ever since I came from the hospital your Acting like a DICK!" I blurted out.

Noah's claw clenched and he turned around facing  the bathroom and hit the wall, he made me jump a little and he walked into his bathroom.

I walked towards the bed and put my shorts and my t-shirt on and walked out " FUCK YOU NOAH WE ARE DONE!" I yelled and walked out. I walked to lees room and he wasn't there so I called him

"Hey bestie what's up?" He sounded like he just got up

"Lee? I just had a little fight with Noah he needs to cool down I need you to pick me up" I started crying

"Elle don't cry I'm coming meet me down stairs I'll be there in 5 mins"
————————————————————————

Hey guys it's cat.... woah there's conflict between Noah and Elle no more noelle?!??
You'll get to find out next chapter I guess. And did Elle just brake up with Noah woooooaaaah! Do you think Noah's cheating or was he doing a surprise for her that he didn't want her knowing??? We don't know stay tuned to find out love yous hope u guys are enjoying ❤️
  -cat❤️