Chapter 14

I woke up to a new room different from the other. This room was very tiny. I picked my hurting body up and looked around.

"Hello?" I faintly asked, no answer. I waited a few minutes then asked again "hello?" Still.....no answer. I then turned so my bare feet would touch the cold but soft floor. I tried to stand up but I wouldn't move.

  "Wait could this mean I can't walk" I thought to myself. I quickly looked around and looked down at my hand. I had some needle attacked to my risk and I followed where the tube was going. It went straight to a bag that had my blood in it with a pole with wheels on it.

I got up and tried to catch my balance. Once I catches my balance I held the pole thing for support then I took my first step.

While I walked And walked to the door to leave I was thinking to my self. "How long have I been gone since my body hurts and now it's like it's my first time walking ever in my life.... I'm a baby again"

I reached my hand to the door and for a second I could've sworn I didn't do my nails. My nails where a nice shiny red color so where my toes.

"Oh wow!" I said I quickly shut my mouth.. I COULD TALK!!

I know it's not a big deal but it is for me you know? I opened the rest of the door and peaked outside the door. I looked to my right people crying talking to a doctor and to my left my surprise it was Noah and lee. Lee was arguing with Noah and how I know... well cause lee's baby face appeared and was getting red and Noah was covering his face Noah's back was towards me they was standing up.

I heard lee say "think about Noah cause I've been thinking about it!" And walked away. That's when I walked the room and walked slowly towards Noah everyone's eyes where following my walk. Noah just stood there still with his back towards me.

————————————————————————

Hey update guys! I'm still writing I just read all the comments yes! I have a plan for Noah's and Elle. The drama is coming soon so stay tuned and about the engagement I have..... no plan... don't know about that yet! 🙂 I'll keep on updating hopefully as much as I can ❤️ peace
cat