~Devils Backbone~

Start from the beginning

You near the spot the sound came from seeing glass shards scattered at your feet along with water entering your house from the storm. You hear a grunting noise from the left of you.

You turn your body just in time to see a man with an angel blade in hand leap to you aiming for your heart. In one quick moment you crouched to the floor, dodging the blade. Backing up a bit you face the intruder, high kicking the blade out of his hands towards Lucifer. To which Lucifer swoops down and picks up the blade.

"Hello Abdiel"

The intruder who goes by the name Abdiel turns to face Lucifer you take the advantage and put the barrel of your gun at his head. Lucifer looks to you, you nod urging him to continue talking.

"Where's Michael?" He questions.

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because I can kill you with a snap of my fingers now where is Michael?"

"I will never tell you I wouldn't betray God like you did."

Your thumb goes to cock the gun when the angel speaks up again.

"You do know that a stupid gun won't kill me right."

"Oh really I didn't know that." you reply sarcastically.

Obviously the angel didn't pick up on the sarcasm and laughs at you.

Sighing you say, "Angel killing bullets dumbass."

"Ok ok, I'll tell you where they are but only if you don't kill me."

Lucifer tilts his head back in thought then started back at the angel and nods saying, "its a deal."

"Okay well I overheard some angels talking about somewhere in Kansas. Now let me leave." He demands.

"Ah ah ah has anyone ever told you it's a bad idea to make a deal with the devil?"

Lucifer brings his thumb and middle finger together snapping the angel into dust. You cough and wave your arm trying to get the dust out of your face when he answers your question from earlier.

"Well were going to fight in Kansas."

He grabs your hand and in a blink your now in the middle of a field. You had forgotten about the cold until the chill made your fingers to numb.

Don't care if he's guilty, don't care if he's not

He's good and he's bad and he's all that I've got

Oh Lord, Oh Lord, I'm begging you please

Don't take that sinner from me

Oh don't take that sinner from me

Oh Lord, Oh Lord what do I do?

I've fallen for someone who's nothing like you

He's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone

Oh, I just want to take him home

ooooooooooo

Ooooooooooo

Oh Lord, Oh Lord, he's somewhere between