Remi's Childhood

A little girl sat in an empty playroom, tears ran down her face, she was separated from the one person that was supposed to protect her. Adonis. They were best friends and were in the same group home together. He ran away which he was now in a prison for minors. She was sent to Philadelphia. She was depressed, upset and honestly didn't know anyone.

Rocky Balboa walked in the office and he was wanting to adopt a child. He wanted to fill the empty void in his life with a kid. He signed in then he saw a woman walk out with a clipboard.

"Mr. Balboa this way please" The woman replied then walking out of the office.

Rocky followed her, they began passing windows. Then walked past where Remi was. He felt sorry for her. He stared at her through the glass. He saw something different than he did in the other kids than he did with her. He could see her pain and her story in her eyes. He can tell she has been through so much as a 10 year old little girl.

"Who's she?" He asked.

"She's not on the list Mr. Balboa-"

"I wanna talk to her."

"She's not talkative, she's been very hateful to the others especially since she was moved here"

Rocky opened the door, she looked up at him when he opened the door.

"Hello what's your name?" He asked crouching down to her level.

"Remi" She sniffled.

"I'm Rocky" He replied holding out his hand.

She grabbed his big hand which covered into her little one. The woman was astonished that Remi opened up to him this quick. Remi felt safe with him. She didn't know why. No one there in that building understood why she felt comfortable with him. They all looked in confusion and stared at the two of them.

But little did Remi know her and Adonis would meet years later....,and spark something interesting.