Welcome

We rushed to the crescent street, the police keeps the siren off due to a life threatening situation we don't want our arrival known, in about 8 minutes we have arrived. 

"EVERYONE SPREAD OUT!!!" the officers announced, everyone quickly spreads out to find them and enter the warehouse, soon enough gunshots were heard i went and rushed in until a hand clamp my sides. 

"Miss i am sorry you shall remain here for your safety" i just anxiously walk back and forth until, a loud shriek from a girl, i look up and holy molly Rob has his kids hanging from the roof, "Please save them!!" 

"Get the net, standby!!!" several police spreads the net and stands underneath the building while several officers went up to the building to calm the person down and see what's going on, i knew not to go up but i just know that something was not right at all so i did what i can and shouted "JUMP!!!" 

Rob gave his twin a kiss and a hug before he toss them, they landed on the net, i looked back up and see Rob getting ready to jump before a gunshot was heard, Rob body fell from the building, following the gunshots several ones were heard. 

i rushed over to get the kids and quickly get them out of the scene their father was gone and i didn't want them to see that horrible scene. 

The kids looks exhausted and malnourished, poor babies. By the time we got back to the office every furniture arrived and perfectly placed and assembled, i ask someone to help me carry the kids up and placed them on the couch, i went to ringed up Mila to tell her to bring call up a doctor, all these events are really overwhelming i really need some rest i plop back on my chair unable to rest my busy mind i started to head for another cup of americano.

Making my way back i sit on my chair and start doing some calls regarding the event and what happen today, Karl is dead, Rob is dead and now i am lost i don't know what to do anymore as i was doing my work a thumping headache made its way, i groan just in time for the doctor to walk in, i rushed over to the doctor to inform him what happen. 

"They are okay minor injuries nothing too serious, although they have been starved they some cuts and bruises make sure you apply this to the wounds too prevent infections" he was handing me the medicine, my hands started to shake my vision started to get blurry. 

"Woah" the doctor rush to help me sit down, "Let me check " he starts to put the blood pressure on my arms "Oh dear it is very low " he exclaim "You have to rest, have you eaten?" i didn't answer instead i say "i will go rest at home ", he just nods and went away. i called my driver and let him drive me back home with the kids. 

By the time we set out it is already 8pm

"Mary please arrange a spare bedroom for two kids please"i say weakly through the phone "okay dear" she replies before she started shouting. 

20 minutes later ....

we arrived at the mansion, and i picked up the twins and head to the front door, the door open and stood looking at me with concern was Mary, she quickly calls the maid to help me, after the took the kids, my breath starts to shorten, and black dot took over, extreme exhaustion and dizziness hit me, the next thing i knew i blacked the only voice i heard was someone screaming my name.

Damon's pov

the moment i storm out of Celestial place i just went home and waited for her, all i did was tell her to rest why did she get angry at me ?! i angrily stomp my way to the bed and all i did all these for her, for us, i ask someone to arrange all her stuff to my bedroom. and now i get a scream just because i care, getting bored i called my friends over.

"Come in" Luke a enter alongside with Brent, Luke is a tall guy but i am the tallest of the three he was 6'3 while i am 6'4 he is very built blonde hair with blue eyes, and scruffy looking beard that looks like it hasn't been saved in weeks, Brent on the other hand was a clean looking guy he has brown hair that is always buzzed and slick back he is skinny but packed with muscle he is the most nicest out of all of us. 

"So what do you want to talk about?' Luke said as he made himself comfortable on the chair 

"Can't i call you to have fun?" i said as i loosen my tie, one thing that everyone don't know is that Luke is a leader of the biggest mafia around the world, thats why being his friends i can find any information and quickly as i wanted. 

"we all know you didn't call us for friend time" Brent says as he air quote friend time, and so i fill them in with everything from the beginning till the end by the end of the story they were both choking on their laughter 

"yo...you are really an IDIOT" with that they both laughed and dropping and rolling on the floor, sometimes i wonder why am i friends with them. 

"alright dude all you need to do is give her space, don't suffocate her too much with your L O V E" Luke says while laughing, i groan " i am serious though" he said his phone starts ringing "alright i have to go, my wife is calling" he quickly got up and left.

"Just give her time and you'll see" Brent patted my shoulder and left. 

it is now 2 i guess i will have some sleep, as i lay on my bed my mind starts to drift off to Celestial and wonder if she have time to rest or not, and with that thought i fell asleep.

i wake up the sound of rapid footstep running around the house, i check the time it is 8:20pm i slept for 5 hours?, i head out and ask them what they are doing "Miss Mary said to prepare a spare bedroom for kids" my maid keeps her head down, Kids? i didn't know Mary had kids.

i head downstairs to ask Mary, when a maid took two little twins from Celestial, she looks so tired and pale, she starts to wobble and then her legs gave out 

"Celest" i shouted as i prevent her from falling, "Get a doctor NOW!!" i shouted as i carry her bridal style up to our room. 

Destined to be yoursजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें