Amore Aloura (SU One-Shot)

(Set before the SU episode, "The Trial") (Wrote this almost a year or so back)

"Those betraying bastards!" Yellow Diamond bellowed, pacing back and forth. "I can't believe they let Rose Quartz escape!"

Aloura watched in silence as her superior get more angry by the minute, Yellow's pearl wasn't here at the moment and only Aloura and the Diamond remained in the enlarged room.

She waited for Yellow Diamond to at least calm herself down, sitting at the edge of the arm stand of Yellow's chair. Aloura straightened her back more, raising one hand and grazing her fingers over the gem reactor in her chest. It was in the shape of a diamond and had been implanted into her chest when she was first taken here, allowing her to live an immortal life.

Her two long bangs hanged from her scalp over her face, with the rest tightly in a long ponytail that went down her back. She herself was cladded in the finest woven cloth and jewelry, it specifically proved that Aloura was treated higher in the Diamond Authority. 

"Aloura!" Yellow Diamond called out, turning to face the young woman. The said woman broke from her deep thoughts and looked up at the leader, her face nonchalant and calm.

"Yes, Yellow Diamond?" She responded, if it was one thing she learned to do after all those years on Homeworld, it was to be calm in every situation possible. 

Yellow Diamond narrowed her sharp eyes, walking towards her and sitting down on her chair. She turned the woman on the arm stand next to her, her size further surpassed all the gems on Homeworld.

"Why didn't you have any guards with you during the supposed escape?" She demanded, despite being strict and cold. Years and years of having Aloura made her somehow care for the beautiful human. "You know it is extremely dangerous for you to be alone."

"You need not worry yourself, Yellow Diamond." Aloura intoned soothingly, she had gotten used to her superior's overprotectiveness. "I was residing in my room at the time of the escape, even with my guards away, the Peridots were still keeping watch of me. Just as you please, Yellow Diamond."

The said gem sighed softly, raising one hand and cupping it around the young immortal woman. Her yellow eyes stared into Aloura's own yellow-blue eyes, nearly the same coloration as the gem's.

"That is still not enough for me." Yellow Diamond narrowed her brows, Aloura sighed inside. It wasn't the first time that Yellow Diamond was unhappy when one little thing was wrong about Aloura's surroundings. "Tell me who your guards are and I will shatter them personally."

"You do not need to shatter them, Yellow Diamond." Aloura quickly argued, though she knew that she herself was the only being able to get away with talking back to a Diamond. "It was my own fault, being that I ordered them to leave me in my privacy."

"Just.." Yellow Diamond started, taking hold of Aloura softly and placing her down on the floor. "Have your guards when there is danger around."

Nodding her head to Yellow Diamond, Aloura turned and walked out of the room silently.
Closing the door behind her, Aloura sighed heavily. 

"Mi Amore Aloura!" A feminine voice called out to the side of her, prompting the said woman to turn her head. Only to see her two High-Rank companions walked quickly to her, a Sodalite and a rare Black Sapphire. "How was your meeting with Yellow Diamond? Did anything happen?"

"Could you tone it down a bit?" Black Sapphire scowled at the blue gem, walking to the left side of Aloura. "It's no wonder why Blue Diamond didn't wan-"

"Sapphire!" Aloura scolded, her eyes held a disappointed look that made Black Sapphire rethink her words. "Be nice to Sodalite, I don't appreciate those words coming out of your mouth."