What If You Faked Your Death?

Requested by: Plit-plat

💚Rantaro💚
"Hey, Shuichi, have you seen Y/N?" The avocado-colored-hair man questioned the dark-haired detective, for he had not seen his significant other at all that day.

"Ah, no, I'm sorry Amami! She might be in her dorm though, didn't you say she's been tired recently?" Shuichi said, fixing his hat.

Rantaro sighed, "Yeah, she has, and you're right, she probably is in her dorm. Thank you!" He waved to Shuichi and ran off towards the dorms.

On his way, he silently cursed himself for not thinking of it earlier.
'She might not normally stay there, but I should've looked there already.'

Meanwhile, as Rantaro made his way down the hall, you were planning your "murder."

With assistance from Kokichi, you made it look like you had been stabbed in the chest and killed. You also mentioned adding scratch marks to make it seem like there was a struggle, to which Kokichi laughed and agreed to do.

Finally, everything was in place, and Kokichi hid in the closet.

Then, the door flung open, and you stopped your breathing. You could manage holding your breath for about 3 minutes at max.

"Holy shit... No no no." You heard Rantaro say.

You heard footsteps approach and a hand touched your chest.

"(Y/N), no, damn it!" He growled.

You felt something wet drop on your chest. Was he... crying?

You felt sort of bad for the guy, but yet you didn't.

"Why.... WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER!" Rantaro yelled.

You felt bad for the boy, so you gave up your act.

"Rantaro.." you said, opening your eyes to look at the boy who had tears streaming down his face.

"(Y-Y/N)!" Rantaro exclaimed, pulling you into a tight hug.

"A-Ah! I c-can't breathe!" You cry out.

Rantaro let go and sighed, "How could you do that to me..."

"I'm sorry, you are too perfect of a boyfriend, and I wanted to make you cry."

".... You are ruthless, (Y/N)..."

💙Shuichi💙

You literally couldn't because you would shatter this boy's heart even if it was fake. The thought came to mind, but you quickly pushed it out. You didn't want to hurt your boyfriend that badly.

If you did do it though, you know he would've been shaking violently and sobbing like no tomorrow.

(Sorry but I legit couldn't write this for the sake of my soul)

💜Kokichi💜
"Got'cha, (Y/N)!" The purple haired gremlin chimed as you growled, covered in Panta.

The boy had set up a bucket of Panta over the door, with help from Gonta because he's short, so when you opened the door the bucket would fall on you.

Now, you were soaked, sticky, and pissed off.

"Kokichi Oma, you are going to pay for that one." You muttered under your breath as you walked off to get cleaned, while Kokichi laughed so hard he couldn't breathe.

While you were in the bathroom, washing up, you came up with the most diabolical scheme. You were going to fake your death. Maybe that would teach the gremlin. Probably not, but he deserves a good scare.