If They Got Jealous

Requested by: @Lucydragn33l
(Thank you so much for requesting :3)

💚Rantaro💚
You had been hanging around Shuichi and Kokichi for the past couple of days, almost completely forgetting about your avocado boyfriend.

Rantaro watched you, not to stalk you, but to protect you from the other males, mainly Kokichi. You knew that Rantaro was jealous due to the obvious glares he shoots at Shuichi and Kokichi, but you decided to keep talking to everyone excluding him just to see how long he can stand it.

It was a normal afternoon, and you were walking down the halls towards the library, where you were due to meet Shuichi for a chat about a book that you guys both read recently. Rantaro, obviously, was following you, trying to act oblivious to the fact that you were right in front of him

After you turned the corner, you stopped and waited for him. Once he appeared around the corner, you jumped out and shouted "Boo!". He nearly fell over, but you caught his hand and pulled him back onto his feet.

"Careful, you'll hit your head~" you teased. (I'm sorry I didn't mean to add it in ;-;)
Rantaro stares at you with shock and slight annoyance.

"Isn't Shuichi waiting for you, because it is obviously more important to spend time with him than me." He says rather bitterly. You feel slightly hurt, and feel tears prick at your eyes. You had expected this, but not for it to hurt as much as it did.

Without responding, you stomped away from Rantaro and into the nearby library, where Shuichi looked at you with concern.

"You alright, (Y/N)?" He asks you.

"Just swell." You say, trying not to let your tear ducts overflow.

"You don't seem to-"

"I said I'm fine!" You roar.

Shuichi sighs and sits down at a nearby table, putting his elbow on it, and balancing his head on his fist as he thinks.

"Did Rantaro take your teasing a bit too far?" He then questions.

You slowly nod, afraid that the innocent detective will scorn you for denying your boyfriend attention for so long.

"Well, you should go apologize to him, at the very least. You hurt his feelings, and he could only retaliate in a negative manner after such deception."

"Your words make it seem as though I am evil." You point out.

"My apologies, I guess I've read too many high-level books, not to brag."

You let out a small laugh, and pat the male on the head.

"Fine, I'll go apologize, your words are too intimidating." You grin and walk off towards the library's exit.

You can sense Rantaro's presence on the outside, and think of a devious plan to surprise him.
After you round the corner and spot the avocado boy, you tackle him before he has a chance to retaliate.

He lets out a little yelp, which makes you smile.
"You seemed to be pissed with me, but here you are, making sure Shuichi doesn't take your precious girl away from you." You flick his forehead and peer down into his eyes.

"Well, it's not like you give me much of a choice, you are pretty irresponsible."

"Hey! Take that back!" You pout and get up off of him.

Rantaro sits up and looks at you blankly. "Why are you noticing me all of sudden? Did Shuichi reject your love or something?"

"Ouch, no! I don't like like Shuichi, he is just a friend," you say.