"Uh.... N-No..?"

Holy heck he's horrible at lying, Static.

Haha I know right.

"You think you're slick because you're cute? Don't think I don't know your weakness mr.I-literally-can't-harden-my-dick."

"UM... HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?" Kirishima squeaked, cowering. Pressing himself to the lockers, Denki and Sero snickered.

"You gonna spill or are you gonna spill? Show me where your class pres is and I'll save the future for your future babies.Because if you don't spill, I'll make sure you'll never be able to spill from here." Static says, kneeing his junk, Kirishima squeaked.

"He's at the stall behind the guy with 6 arms-"

"Ejirou!" Shoji says.

"I'm sorry man my future babies! I need to save them!" Denki snickered, Izuku made to look at him, he squeaked.

"Where the heck are you looking at you short circuit board, you wanna fight? Wanna tussle?"

"N-No-"

"Was someone looking for me?" Iida says outloud.

"No, no one is looking for you."

"Yes but I am done changing, I cannot seem to open my door! Can someone help me out?"

"No, no one can" Shoji says.

Static confidently marches up to him.

"You looking down on me because I'm short?" He says, eyebrow rose to the tall boy who's eyes widened.

"Uh... I'm... I mean-"

"It's a yes or no question, answer with a yes or no." Shoji blinked before slowly crouching down to be down to Static's level.

"Good boy, now get off, I need to talk to your class pres."

"How do I know you're not planning to maim him like you did to Bakugou?"

"It was self defense, he attacked me first. It's counts as one." Static says, "seriously, I just need to talk to him."

"And what about?"

"USJ." He says.

"... How do you know about that?"

"Cause I do and I got some juicy news. Like something you really want to hear about."

"Like what?"

"Villains attacking." He says, "seriously trust me, there's totally a villain attacking at USJ today, want me to give a list of their names? First villain is Mist boi, he makes warp gates and all the like, second one is Handy mcHandy, he turns you into Cheeto dust if he touches you with five fingers."

"You sound crazy."

"I sure do. I'll say something much more crazier, there's going to be villains who's gonna act like piranhas from that one piranha movie in the water rescue part. And there's going to be a giant bulky bird thing called a nomu and it's gonna kick everyone's ass."

"Everyone's ass?"

"Including All Might."

"Hell yeah."

"I've heard enough." Aizawa says, Static squeaks when Aizawa's capture weapon wraps around him.

Okay you can have your body back.

Thanks?

"USJ is cancelled, stay in your class, take it as free study period or something." Aizawa says, carrying Izuku away from them.

"Um... well-"

"I was planning to cancel USJ, even if you didn't warn me about it, Izuku." Aizawa says, "come on I know you're the same, you knew my name before I told you about it. If you think I'll forget that easily then you're wrong." He says, plopping Izuku down at a chair in the teachers lounge which was empty.

"Um... where is everyone?"

"Handling the villains as we speak." He says with a grunt, "Let's have a talk."

"Sure...?"

"...This is the farthest back you've used Reset for, what are you doing here?" Aizawa asks, Izuku blinks.

"What are you talking about?"

"..." Aizawa stares down at him, as if confused.

"What do you mean what are you talking about, hello? Problem child? You're still in there, aren't you? You know, the one that keeps killing himself to save people." Izuku's eyes widen.

"Um... I'm not sure I know who you're talking about?"

"...hm." Aizawa says, staring at Izuku before activating his quirk, Izuku wasn't sure why his eyes were red. He thinks it looks pretty though.

"Um...?"

"... You're not the same..."

"What are you talking about?"

"...Get out."

Izuku nods and hastily runs off back to his classroom. Meanwhile Aizawa groans, hiding his face in his hands.

How can Izuku still know everything yet at the same time, don't remember? What's going on?