"How should we procedure on this, Lord Third?"

"We will come up with a plan. For now, we pretend like we don't even know."

At this I widened my eyes. "As much as I respect you, sir, I don't think-"

He cut me off telepathically. "Sataki, I have a plan trust me. I trust you used the bonding jutsu on him."

"Hai, sir I did. In fact, he recommended it."

"Then have him keep updating us."

I bowed before answering out loud. "Yes, Lord Third." And I contacted Gaara.

"Gaara, will you be so kind as to keep me updated on anything new that happens? I also have the jutsu on Lord Third, so please don't become weary if he pops up." I tried.

Suddenly, I heard his voice. "Yeah, okay. I'll do that."

I could picture him closing his eyes with his arms crossed as he answered.

I thanked him before shutting off the link, and I bowed before leaving the Hokage tower.

I met up with Guy and his students and together we literally tore Kakashi's book to shreds and put them in a box and had it set up to mail him in a few days. We had Neji write a letter explaining and "apologizing" about his teammates immature behavior.

I ended up paying for their next meal as a thank you and soon enough I had to tell my students so I left after thanking them one last time.

On the way to my students I ran into Kakashi. He seemed to sense my presence and looked up. He had his hands in his pockets and seemed to be in deep thought before he walked up to me pulling me in an embrace. I didn't see that coming so I was frozen on the spot. "Ka...Kakashi?"

"I just wanted to hug you is all. It has been a while since we did anything couple related." He said still not letting me go.

I hummed in response hugging him back. He seemed to cherish the moment as he tightened his grip a bit. Then a thought hit me.

I chuckled and turned my head so I could speak in his ear. "If all you want is to spend time with me, then you could come over later." I said and he tensed for a second.

He turned to whisper in my ear. "Yeah, I could, huh?" I giggled kissing him on his cheek. But as I was about to walk away, he grabbed my wrist and used a teleportation jutsu and we were in his house. He pulled down his mask and before I could look at him he kissed me.

It was a hungry passionate kiss as he held me close. I kissed him back closing my eyes. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I let him. As he explored every inch of my mouth I absent mindedly put my hands in his hair entangling them. When we broke apart there was a string of saliva which I wiped laughing a little.

He didn't pull back up his mask so I got to see it. We were gasping for air, but my breath hitched when I saw his perfect features. Like damn! Is there any part of him that isn't so God damn hot! There is only one word to describe his face. Flawless.

"I could do that." He stated his voice husky. "Or I could just kidnap you and spend our time here." He suggested as I just have a hum in response before kissing him.

I didn't realize that he had me against the door until now as I had a small blush that I tried to hide. He just chuckled as he brought his finger to my chin pulling it straight so I couldn't hide it.

"Why hide it, beautiful?" He asked his voice husky.

I blushed tomato red at the comment, but kept quiet. I couldn't answer that.

He chuckled before he kissed me again. This time, the kiss was hungry. I bit his lower lip as the kiss intensified.

Lemon Warning. Sexual content ahead.

He laughed before picking me up and heading to his bedroom. He had gently put me on his bed as he somehow managed to take off all of our clothes except our undergarments. As my back hit the bed he claimed my mouth with his once more as my hands absent mindedly touched his rock hard abbs sliding over to his chest. He brought a hand to the side of my face deepening the kiss as his other hand held him up over me.

He let his hand that is on my cheek reach for the back of my bra and I sat up a bit so he could subclass it. He did exactly that as he let go of the kiss to look at me. But he seemed to be unable to stop himself as he kissed my jaw to me neck and back up. I let my fingers run through his hair as he kissed my eyelid down to my nose and before claiming my mouth once more. I brought my other hand down to his boxers as his went to my panties.

We effectively took off the last of our clothes as he threw them into a pile on the floor. He kissed my neck and when he found the spot where I moaned he smiled and sucked on the spot. His hand went up to my cheek as he brought his mouth up to my ear. I could feel his hot breath on it causing me to shiver. He spoke sweet nothingness into my ear as I felt his hand touch my clit. His finger touched the bud causing me to let out a loud moan as he entered a finger. He kissed my ear and down to my jaw just before he looked me in the eye. I couldn't my eyes off of him as I realized his Sharingan seemed to see to my soul.

He entered another finger causing me to bite back a moan. I heard him chuckle before he kissed my eyelid. "Look at me." he said. I did just that. As I did, though, he was only an inch from my face. I could feel his breath as he pumped his fingers in and out of me.

I whined a little when he took his fingers out of me. He just chuckled as he positioned himself between my legs. We were both breathing hard when he brought his mouth to my ear once more. "The pain will only be there for a sec, kay?" I just nodded as he gently entered me.

He was right. The pain was only there for a second before it was gone. I had tears brimming in my eyes until I felt the pain go away. I bucked my hips and felt only pleasure. This caused him to let out a moan. I nodded my head for him to continue and he started slow.

As this continued he sped up little by little. He kissed my nose as he sped up even more. He hit my g spot and once he found it he hit every time. I felt my core tighten just as he put his mouth to my ear. "Sataki, I'm gonna.." just at that moment he came. I came a second later. We lay there paintings he collapsed. His head in the crook of my neck. He looked up to meet my gaze as I can see his hair covered in sweat dripping over his eyes. I chuckled moving his hair out his face as he kissed my nose. I kissed his forehead as he exited me and moved to his back laying next to me. He pulled me into him as he wiped the sweaty hair out of my face kissing my cheek.

"I love you, Sataki." He said holding me close.

"I love you, too, Kakashi." I said smiling before I dropped the smile.

"Kakashi?" I spoke quietly.

He hummed in response. "I need to tell you something.

"What is it?" He asked with a slightly confused and worried look.

"I helped Guy and his team with a prank that involved your book." I admitted.

He had a slightly shocked look before he blushed a little. "When will I get it back?" He asked with a hint of being hesitant.

"Iiiin, a few days." I dragged the beginning feeling guilty.

"Why do I have the feeling something bad happened to it?" He asked more to himself.

"Because something did." I stated before laughing a nervous laugh. He just gave me his stoic look before kissing my forehead as he closed his eyes to get some sleep.

I decided to get some sleep as well. As I snuggled close to Kakashi with a smile on my face. I could hear his light breathing telling me he is already asleep. I followed soon after listening to the rhythm of his heart beat.

End lemon.