Ghost

This is a horrible idea, Vi.”

The three Mystery Skulls strode up to the mansion, intimidating and imposing in its black and fuchisa colours.

Vivi rolled her eyes.

“Artie, you say that every mission.”

“Doesn’t mean it’s not true!”

“Can we just go in?”

Mystery butt in. Arthur groaned and sulked while Vivi grinned triumphantly.

They entered the large double doors…

That slammed shut behind them almost immediately.

A small purple flame danced across their vision. Well shit, this haunt was already going fast.

It served to start lighting a string of candles until the large chandelier violently jolted to life.

“This is so cool!”

Arthur and Mystery were a bit too occupied to respond, what with being completely terrified, on Arthur end, and totally unnerved, for Mystery.

Oh, where those-? Small, frankly adorable, ghosts appeared. Mouths moving like a choir but they failed to hear anything they could possibly be saying.

The ghosts half circled them, still moving their mouths, tiny little spikes on their heads jolting from side to side and she was going to die, they’re so cute!

Oh wait, they’d gone hostile.

Okay, she was gonna die for an entirely different reason.

The Mystery Skulls fled down the corridor and a suit of armour tried to slice them to pieces. They slid forwards on their stomachs in hope of avoidance.

Oh, Mystery’s head was gone. Wait, nevermind, it was just down in his collar, what a smart boy.

Oh, the paintings came to life! Aaaand they also went hostile, shit.

Her arms shook slightly with the weight of both Arthur and Mystery as the piled up to keep themselves away from the paintings, one of whom opened a trapdoor right beneath her feet, shit.

They were falling and falling and she was falling for longer and further than they were and the floor slamming into her rear wasn’t a pleasant feeling, she thinks.

A large coffin with four stands with pots(???) began to open revealing a skeleton ghost. Which was really cool, well until he, because those broad shoulders guaranteed that, glared at her pointing down at her threatening.

The stands bursts to life and a, fricking fabulous, pompadour of flames flickered into being and if she weren’t so terrified she would be squealing.

She started to run for her very skin and at some point, Arthur and Mystery joined her and she was honestly thankful for not being left alone in this situation.

All these doors were making her really dizzy though.

Ah shit, the ghost was catching up, she was so fucked, shit shit shit-