1. Chloe Brings The Bellas To Boston

"Ok Girls, my parents are both women. So don't be surprised when you see them. As soon as we land, we're taking our luggage to the house and meeting them over at their work." Chloe said to the Bellas as they were all waiting for their plane to board.

A hand raised and everyone turned to look at Lilly. "What is it, Lilly?" Beca asked.

"Are we staying the whole summer?" She asked quietly.

Hardly anyone heard her, but Chloe replied. "Not all of you. I know some of you have to go home for most of the summer, so you'll only be here a month. The only three that are staying all summer are Amy, Aubrey, and Beca."

"Flight 1623 to Boston is now boarding. Please get in line as I call your group." An announcer said into the intercom. "Priority and Business class first."

The only ones to get up were The Bellas. They lined up and boarded. "Now ladies..." Chloe started. "This is a three hour flight. Nobody is to complain and don't get alcohol. If we have drunk sisters by the time we land, you'll be left here and lost. Boston is bigger than you think. Beca and I are not your parents, so be responsible."

"And don't forget that after meeting Chloe's parents, we're going to see her grandmother. The doctor. So no fangirling. Be respectful and professional." Aubrey said.

20 minutes later, the plane was full and finally took off.

Three hours later, just as the plane was landing, Beca was still asleep. Chloe shook her shoulder gently. "Wake up, Becs. We're landing. I know you're tired, but we have a lot to do. I'll get you a coffee when we get to my parents' work place."

The small brunette captain groaned. "I'm up."

About an hour later, The Bellas had everything at the house and put away and were on their way to BPD.

About 15 minutes later, and Chloe parked the van. Looking around, Beca started to hesitate. Chloe noticed. "Beca? Babe, what's wrong?"

"You're parents work in law enforcement?"

"My ma's a homicide detective and my mom's the chief medical examiner."

Beca had a worried look on her face. "Relax, Hunny." Aubrey said laying a reassuring hand on the dj's shoulder. "I've met them before. They'll love you. I promise."

Beca nodded, but still felt a bit worried as she grabbed onto Chloe's arm. The redhead rubbed her back and kissed her temple. "I'm like my mom. And other than your different interests in jobs, you're a lot like my ma." She said. "They'll love you, Babe. Just relax."

The senior co-captain led them into the building and held onto Beca's arm linked with hers. "Chloe Rizzoli?!?" A voice said.

The senior looked over to see Officer Jenkins. "Richard!" She said excitedly. "It's good to see you. This is my girlfriend Beca and these are The Bellas." She introduced.

"Nice to meet you all." He said looking at the group. "You here to see your parents?" He asked looking at Chloe again.

"Yeah. I wanted to introduce them to my new sisters and then I'm taking them to see Grandma Hope."

"Good luck." Richard replied and the girls went to the elevator.

As the girls all entered the bullpen, Vincent Korsak and Barry Frost looked up. "Chloe Rizzoli?" Frost asked.

Chloe smiled. "Hi, Korsak, Frost. These are The Bellas. This is Aubrey, Lilly, Stacie, Fat Amy, Jessica, Ashley, Denise, Lilly, Cynthia-Rose, and my girlfriend Beca."