fansign.

▫️▪️▫️

Chaerin was more nervous than usual, her usually giddy self was pacing, running through scenarios of todays fan sign. Usually she was fine when it came to seeing the fans, but today was different.

The night before she was scrolling through twitter reading tweets from Exo-l when she came across a tweet from a fan account that was threatening her. The contents of the tweet were terrible, describing how much the user wanted Chaerin out of EXO , and what she was willing to do to make it happen. That put Chaerin on edge, she debated on telling the other members but decided against it, not wanting to cause trouble.

Making her way onto the stage, Chaerin took a seat at the end, not wanting to sit in between the members. Kai sat down next to her, the two making eye contact before he realized something was wrong.

"are you sure you're okay?" he leaned down making sure no one else heard. "you've been acting off since last night."

Chaerin simply nodded and smiled not wanting to speak just incase he could tell she was lying. Kai nodded letting it go, even though he knew she wasn't.

The fan sign continued, Chaerin noticing nothing strange or threatening. She relaxed thinking the fan was all talk and would never actually go through with anything.

The fans shifted, moving on to the next member, eager to see their favorites. Chaerin smiled at the girl who stood in-front of her, holding out her album.
She reached for the album ready to sign it when the girls arms thrusted outwards, wrapping her hands in Chaerin hair and yanking her up and out of her chair. A screech founds its way out of Chaerin's mouth, feeling the sensation of pain spread throughout her head.

"Chaerin!" some of the members shouted simultaneously. Kai jumping out of his chair to repeatedly ask the girl to let go of her grasp on Chaerin's hair, but to no avail security was forced to pry the girls hands from Chaerin's locks.

After Chaerin was freed from the girls grasp she was immediately pulled into someones embrace, soothing words being whispered in her ear.
"Its okay, I'm here now." kai consoled his fellow member quickly taking her offstage while the others rushed over, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"are you okay!"

"Im so sorry I couldn't help"

" hows your head?"

Chaerin nodded, a small smile forming on her face.
"Im fine" she spoke removing herself from Kai's arms. "I was just startled"

"That's never going to happed again" chanyeol spoke seriously, still upset over the whole fiasco.

"please make sure you sit in between two of us next time" suho scolded a frown forming upon his face. "when you're at the end its harder for us to get to you."

Chaerin nodded, she herself not wanting to have that happen again.

"OKAY, MOVIE NIGHT IT IS" baekhyun shouted while dancing around, he thought it would be a good way to lighten up spirits in result of the chaos.

"Im down" Chaerin shrugged, the urge to just forget everything and have fun was quickly taking over her mind.

"Okay, when we get back to the dorm Chaerin can choose the movie and I'll cook dinner, we can lounge around and just chill." D.o nodded thinking it was the best way for everyone to recover.

"Sound good"

"okay"

"I call the couch!"

"WAIT I WANT IT"

Chaerin laughed, completely forgetting what happened only minutes before.

💌

sorry if you didn't like how this was written, this was my first 'oneshot' type thing I've written. i kinda didn't know how to end it but whatever.