"No... I guess he's not." I looked down at my hands. "I'll be down in a minute." I forced a smile and she nodded, leaving the room. She just HAD to let him in. I exhaled loudly and kicked the stereo harshly, the music stopping. I left the room and paused at the top of the stairs. I saw my mum come up the stairs and give me a weak smile.  

"He's desperate to see you. I don't know what's happened between you two, but it's obvious how he feels, Haz." she nodded and before I could respond, she went to her room. It was silence in the house and I could practically hear my heart thumping through my chest. I slowly walked down the creaky steps and heard Louis sniff. Oh Jesus. I walked into the room and he looked up at me from his seat. I sat down next to him and stared at the ground.

"Harry," 

"Please don't..." I shook my head. "I can't trust you anymore Louis. There's no point."  

"No point? No point?! What about the last months we spent together? Everything we went through? Is that nothing?" he sounded frustrated and upset. 

"Of course not. But... It's easier for all of us if we just be friends. I'm really sorry, but.. I would never be able to trust you the way I did before." I replied and he licked his bottom lip before biting it as it shook. I felt like grabbing him, kissing him and telling him I loved him. But what's to stop him from doing something like that again? 

We were silent for a few moments before he broke the tension. 

"What were you doing up there?" he asked and I sighed. 

"Nothing, I was just... Nothing." I lied and he nodded, not bothering to carry on asking.

His hand moved to mine and held it in his. 

"I'm so sorry.." he whispered and I pulled my hand away.  

"I think it's time for you to go." I said before I burst out into tears.  

"Ok. I really love you." he said before standing up and leaving the room. I heard the door shut and I waited a few seconds to make sure he was gone, before choking and crying again.

*LOUIS' POINT OF VIEW, I REPEAT, LOUIS' POINT OF VIEW.*

'Well that's it.' I thought to myself as I left the drive. 'you've lost him.' 

I called a taxi and waited for it, standing slightly down the road from Harry's house. As it pulled up, I got in and he took me back to the train station. I got on and paid no attention to the people around me. I text Zayn and told him what happened, he replied saying he would pick me up from the station. I guess I had to tell the other two the truth about me and Harry now. I left the train station and found Zayn in his new car waiting in the car park. I got in and put my seatbelt on, waiting for him to speak. 

"So he didn't take you back?" he asked and I broke down, crying with no control over myself. 

"Of course he fucking didn't!" I yelped into my hands.  

"Lou, it's alright. Don't worry." he patted my back as I cried. 

"It's not alright, Zayn! He's left me and now I have no-one!" I said as I tried to stop myself from crying. 

"You have me." he smiled and I looked up at him. "I mean, you have us... You have us." he corrected himself. We had eye contact for several seconds before I broke it and he started the car. The drive back was full of conversation mainly about Harry. I knew management would force him back into the band, but they would make sure he stayed away from me. They had what they wanted now. As Zayn parked the car, I un clipped my seatbelt. Once he had turned the car off, he placed his hand on my shoulder.