⠀⠀Lucas gave him a wink and patted the small of his back. "I'm just messing with you." He then eyed the box Jungkook was holding and pointed at it. "Are you dressing up as a bunny?"

⠀⠀"I- I guess I am- it's a little childish, I know..." Jungkook muttered, face heating up.

⠀⠀"Childish? Not at all. I bet you'll look really cute in that," Lucas reassured him and then gently grabbed the box from Jungkook. "Here, let me buy it for you," Lucas offered and then headed in the direction of a free checkout.

⠀⠀"Wh-What? No- no, it's okay. You don't have to do that. I-I can pay- I insist," Jungkook stammered as he tried to stop Lucas.

⠀⠀"I want to," Lucas said softly and placed a hand on Jungkook's hip. "Okay?"

⠀⠀"O-Okay." Jungkook gulped and stared at Lucas with his big eyes as he pulled out ten dollars and bought the bunny ears kit for Jungkook.

⠀⠀"Keep the change," he told the cashier before walking over and handing the bagged item to Jungkook with a smile.

⠀⠀"Thank you," Jungkook muttered and grabbed the bag reluctantly. "I owe you one."

⠀⠀"No worries," Lucas said and then scanned his eyes down Jungkook's nice figure. "On second thought," he added with a click of his tongue, "If you wanna make it up to me, how about you be my plus one to this Halloween party I'm going to this week?"

⠀⠀"Oh, Lucas, I'd love to, but I- but I can't, you see..." Jungkook mumbled and played with the plastic bag in his hands. "I have plans already- w-with my boyfriend. I'm sorry."

⠀⠀Unbeknownst to Taehyung, Jungkook had a plan to surprise him on Halloween. They would facetime all day while watching the same scary movies at the same time and eating candy. Yeah, it sounded difficult, but who said dating long distance was easy?

⠀⠀Lucas pursed his lips and nodded. "Hey, no need to apologize." He then paused and felt around in his pocket for his phone. "How 'about a picture then?"

⠀⠀"A picture? Sure- I guess?" Jungkook stood behind Lucas and posed while Lucas took a photo of them, the camera flash reflecting in Jungkook's bambi eyes.

⠀⠀"We look good together," Lucas cooed as he stared at the photo of them while Jungkook smiled.

⠀⠀"Well, I should get going now. My friend's waiting for me," Jungkook said to part ways and gave Lucas a small wave. "See ya!"

⠀⠀"Bye~" Lucas responded with a wave back, his eyes following Jungkook's figure as he walked away, admiring the nice view of his bottom in those tight skinny jeans of his.

⠀⠀"Okay, what the fuck was that?" Seulgi gawked as they walked out of the store and to the parking lot.

⠀⠀"What do you mean? He's just a friend from my photography class," Jungkook said dismissively and pulled the handle of Seulgi's car to get in.

⠀⠀Seulgi simply hummed and didn't question it any further. Instead, they spent the remainder of their time together buying milkshakes and gossiping before Jungkook was dropped back off at home. The boy quickly unlocked his front door and shuffled to his room, tossing his shopping bag on his bed and pulling out his phone to text Taehyung.

Kookie and TaeTae 💜

Jungkook:
Taehyungie i'm back!! You
wanna see what I bought? 🥰

Tae:
Why don't you show Lucas instead?

Jungkook:
Omg grandpa is losing both his
sight AND memory!! 😭 I said I was
going with my friend SEULGI!! 🙄