Chapter 2

Grayson's POV

"So do you think you're gonna find your mate tonight?" My Beta, Dylan asked.

"I don't know honestly." I say.

"I hope I find mine." he says with a smile.

"You just better hope that she'll accept your player ways." I say with a smirk.

"As soon as I find her, I'll never look at another girl again." he promises.

"Sure." I say rolling my eyes.

When we get to Alpha Nick's house, I see a beautiful girl wearing a tight purple dress. And then I smell her delectable scent. She smells like lavender and vanilla. 

"Mate" my wolf growls.

That's when we notice that she's in the arms of another man,  which instantly pisses off my wolf, causing me to start growling deep in my chest. She looks up and stares straight into my eyes. That's when I start walking over to them. She whispers into the guys ear and he nods before walking away, and then she turns towards me and starts walking to me. When we get to each other, I grab her hand as tingles shoot up my arm, I drag her to an empty bedroom and push her up against the door, placing my face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent.

"You. Are. Mine." I growl out possessively

"Yes." she whispers huskily

"What's your name, baby?" I ask softly while placing kisses against her neck, right where I will someday mark her.

"Madeline." she whispers.

"My names Grayson."

"Wait, as in Alpha Grayson?" she asks.

"Yes baby. I reply. And then a press my lips onto hers.

Madi's POV

He's kissing me right now! I kiss him back but I don't grant him access to the inside of my mouth. He growls and then grabs my butt, making me gasp, and letting him explore my mouth with his tongue. He presses his body closer to me and I can feel his not so little friend pressing into my core, making me whimper in pleasure. and then someone knocks on the door.

"Mads? Are you in there?" I hear Patrick ask.

"Yes Patrick. We'll be out in a second."? I say cooling down.

"We'll?" he says in amusement.

"Just go away!" I growl out.

He laughs and then I hear footsteps moving away.

"Is that the guy you were dancing, or should I say grinding, with earlier." Grayson asks as his eyes turn darker.

"Yes it is," I say " But you don't need to worry. Babe. Patrick bats for the other team." I say with a laugh

"Good," he says gruffly " I didn't want to have to rip his head off for touching you."

"you are so possessive." I roll my eyes " But i guess it's a good thing I find that sexy" I say while walking out of the room.

I hear him growl, making me laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know my updates are short, but I think this will work best for everyone (aka my non-exsistent readers) because I can spend a little bit of time on one update and post everyday-ish, instead of spending a long time on one update and only post every once in a while.  I might even update again today although it's doubtful I will. I also again apologize for any grammar mistakes I have. Please read/share/vote/ comment on this story, thanks loves, Kenzie Rae. <3<3<3