Chapter Ten

Wen and Lay walked into the hangout room. Lay went and sat on the couch while Wen went behind the bar. Neither of them talked right away. Wen grabbed a couple bottles of water then went to the couch.

''Here'' he said, handing it to Lay.

''Thanks'' Lay took it and held it in his hands looking down.

Wen jumped up on the pool table a cross from him and sat there ''Look I get it, you were drunk last night. It's fine really.''

''I wasn't drunk'' Lay said looking up at him with a straight face.

''What do you mean you weren't drunk'' Wen looked confused.

''I mean I didn't have anything to drink last night other than water. I don't like the taste'' he raised a brow as he spoke.

''The how do you explain everything you said and the kiss'' he stood up shocked.

''Look, one I was upset about what you did and said to Krist and yeah at first I thought about toying with you, but after I thought about it all night I just can't do that'' Lay stood and placed the bottle of water on the table next to Wen ''I'm sorry if I upset you or embarrassed you. Don't worry though it won't happen again.''

Lay started to walk off to the door when Wen grabbed his arm. Lay turned and looked at him then grabbed his wrist and pulled him off.

''Don't grab me'' he warned him ''Not unless you want something to happen. I'm not going to toy with you. I'm not that kind of person.''

Wen searched his face to try and figure him out. He couldn't find anything, yet he felt that if he let him walk out the door he would lose something. He was confused and there was no way that just after they kissed one time he would have feelings for him.

''Tell me why you did it then. Why did you kiss me the way you did?'' he demanded to know.

Lay grabbed a hold of Wen and pushed him against one of the pool tables ''I did it cause I'm interested in you damn it.'' He moved away from Wen and sat on the table across from him then hung his head.

Shock washed over Wen's face as he didn't move an inch.

''It took me by surprise as well. In truth when I first saw you in the hall after Krist bumped into Mike I thought you were just another gangster, but unlike Fang and Mike, you didn't tease me'' he let out a deep sigh ''Instead you were kind and talked to me like a friend.''

Lay stood there looking at the floor not moving. He didn't know what to do or say next. Wen didn't say anything either.

''Look I have never shown or even found anyone that I was interested in before. I had girls and guys tell me they liked me but I turned them all away. I never thought about wanting to be with someone before, let alone kiss someone'' he looked up to see Wen had moved closer to him.

''So what you are saying I'm the first one you have kissed?'' Wen asked.

Lay nodded ''Your the only one I have ever thought about kissing and...'' he stopped looking back down.

''And what'' Wen wanted to know what was going on in Lay's head. He moved closer and reached out to grab his hand but was taken back when Lay grabbed his instead and pulled him close, placing his other hand on his cheek.

''And your the first one I have ever wanted to do things with'' he looked at Wen pulling him close till there was no space left between them.

Wen started to blush hard at Lay's words but couldn't help but ask ''Things such as what?''

Lay smirked and raised a brow ''Do you want to find out?''

''Yes'' he said softly.

Lay pulled Wen along as he walked to the room at the back and closed the door locking it behind him then slowly pushed Wen backwards till his legs hit the bed. Lay pushed him to sit on the bed then grabbed Wen's shirt taking it off and tossed it to the floor. Wen sat there looking up at him. Lay moved placing a knee on the bed and softly pushed him to lay back. As he hovered above him, he ran his fingers down over Wen's bare chest and stomach softly then back up.