"Jai, I was gonna listen to you at the cafe yesterday but.. I saw you talking to Alison and I just got so crazy jealous and mad that I went out with Robbie to try to forget about you." I looked down at my hands, embarrassed.

"I was arguing with her like always, Sam I would never chose her over you. And that night when she kissed me and I saw you hurt for the first time killed me, and I am so sorry, just listen to this." 

He started playing something on the guitar, at first I didn't recognise the song but when he started singing my eyes teared up.

Bucket full tears,

baby know i'm here, i'm here waitn'

Close your precious eyes and just realize

i'm still fightin'

It was Without you, the song he sung for me when I slept over the day I met him.

He sung it perfectly, every note!

I couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

"Wake up feel the air that i'm breathin, 

Can't explain the feeling that i'm feelin

I won't go another day..  without you.."

He finished and looked up at me. I had tears in my eyes and the smile was still glued on my face.

"Jai that was.. that was amazing." He put his guitar down and smiled.

"Its our song."  I smiled even wider when he said that. THAT it how every guy should be. 

Just.Like.Jai.Freakin.Brooks

"Will you please be mine?" He looked straight in my eyes, I could look at those all day if i could. He was nervous, you could see that.

"Of course." He smiled and leaned in and I felt his soft lips on mine. 

Finally! 

We pulled away slowly, I still had my arms wrapped around his neck and his hands were still on my waist.

"That was so cheesy." I grinned and he blushed slightly.

"Thats what they do in the movies, and it worked so.."  He gave me a quick kiss then we stood up.

"So does my lovely girlfriend want to watch a movie?"  He asked picking me up bridal style.

"Yes, your lovely girlfriend would love to watch a movie." I laughed then we walked downstairs. Before we entered the living room he stopped, putting me down and picking up his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked him while he was typing something on his phone.

"I want everyone to know your mine, now smile!" Then he crashed his lips on my cheek and took the photo. I had my eyes closed but still smiled.

"I like it." He looked at me and grinned. Then my phone buzzed. 

Jai had mentioned me in a tweet.

JaiBrooks1:  I got a pretty girlfriend!  @OhsnapitsSam <3 

I smiled and saved the picture and put it as my wallpaper. 

2 movies, 5 episodes of Friends and 1 food fight later my phone rang. 

"I'll be right back." I stood up and ran outside. It was really sunny, and I was really surprised that we we had bin spending all day inside.

"Hey, whats up-"

"Is it true?!"  Wow, good morning to you too big brother!

"Is what true?"  

"That Robbie drove you DRUNK to a freaking nightclub then chased you down the road?!"

 He was not happy.. 

No shit Sherlock!

"Yeah its true but I'm alright, who told you that anyway?" 

"I rang Beau to see if you were at their house, then he told me that Robbie almost killed you last night!"  

Okay, even though me and Justin fight all the time and are never nice to each other he is still my big brother and hes still a little bit overprotective of me.

"He wasn't trying to kill me Justin!" 

"Then what?! Rape you?! Cause I don't think thats any better." 

"I really don't want to think about last night, but I'm alright and this stays between you, me and the guys okay? I don't want mom and dad knowing about this."  I sighed.

"I don't know.." 

"Justin please, promise me?" 

"Okay fine, but i'm still gonna kick that guys butt!" He laughed a little.

"Thanks, and don't do anything you'll regret." 

"Don't worry I wont." 

"Good, see ya!" 

"Bye." 

I didn't want my parents to worry about me. They are leaving me and Justin for two months over the summer for their jobs, and I don't want them to cancel because of me. 

"Who was that?" Jai asked when I walked back in to the room. They were apparently watching the 6th episode of Friends. 

"Justin, and guys can we keep last night just between us? I don't want my parents to worry." They all nodded and continued to watch the show. 

*****

I was sick of my characters fighting :( 

But watcha think? :P  

The song 'Without you' is here to the side ----------------- :) 

VOTE/FAN/COMMENT? 

PRETTY PLEASE?