Believe

Ariana P.O.V 

I'm so excited to see y/n. 

—-

Ariana P.O.V

I'm so excited to see y/n again. I've missed her so much and it has been stressful as heck. I'm sure she's stressed too being on tour around the same time as I was. Doing everything for Demi like usual. She's been home for a few weeks and I'm just know getting back. "Hey honey! I was just checking to see if it was okay that I still come over. Call me back!" She didnt answer, she's probably in the shower or still asleep. Today is the day that I'm going to tell her that I like her. That I love her. While I was waiting for to call back I started on my makeup. I was listening to a new song that I haven't released yet called Why Try. I heard my phone start ringing I jumped up hoping that it was y/n and thankfully it was. I've really missed her. "Hey!" I say trying not to sound overly excited. "Oh hey Ari!" She said sounding happy as usual. "Yes you can come over just let me know what time." She said. I can hear the smile on her face. "I'll be there around an hour. Is that ok babe?" I ask not wanting to rush her even though I was already ready. "Of course honey! I'll be waiting!" She says laughing and hanging up after saying good bye. I was just getting in my limousine to go to y/n's house. I'm so excited! 

*1 hour time skip*

As I knock on her door everything I was going to say to her ran through my mind. I was worried. 

Y/n P.O.V

As I heard the knock on my door I pretty much all but walked to the door. 

Next chapter!!!