8

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

"IAN."

She gasped, as Ian scared her. Xia sighed. "Daoming Si, then you too? Haven't I told you, not to scare me?"

Ian laughed."Xia, I need to tell you something important..." She looked at him confused, as they sat down on the couch.

"My mother is making me go back to America.." He replied, looking down on the floor. Xia's eyes widened. "No. No. You just got here! You can't leave!" Ian looked at her, "I'm really sorry, Xia. I don't think I'll be back anytime soon."

Ian sighed. "I'll remember to call you okay?" She didn't respond. Then nodded. Xia looked up at him. He gave a comforting smile, to her.  Xia. Was losing her best friend. She couldn't bear it.

"When are you leaving?" She finally asks. "Tomorrow, morning." He said slowly. Xia gave him a big hug. 

"Don't forget about me, when you are in America."
He gave me a nod, then broke the hug. She sniffed, and they goodbyes.

PRESENT

"Xia! Wake up. We're leaving today." Said a familiar voice. She blinked, then saw who it was. "Lei?"

Lei smiled at her, nodding. "Hey, Xia. Come on. You're leaving today." 

30 MINUTES LATER. 

Both of them arrived at Si's house. "I really do not know why Si makes it, such a big deal. I only got out of the hospital." She shrugs. Lei looks at her. "Overprotective." They both walk in. 

They were greeted by Jing. "Finally you guys are here." Xia smiles at her. "Oh hey, Jing. Happy early birthday!" She exclaimed. Jing looked at her in surprise. "Thanks."

They entered the dining room, where the rest were. They waved and greeted her. "Shall we get this started with some drinks." Grinned Ximen, who had 2 drinks in his hands. Everyone smiled and nodded. 

"I actually can't drink, I just came from the hospital. I really don't wanna get drunk..." Xia replied awkwardly. 

Si came up to her, "Glad your back. You had us waiting." He said seriously. She looked at him, rolling her eyes. "Sorry." Said Xia, kissing his cheek. Si went red. 

"Well. That's how to make Si's face go red." Said Mezuio. Everyone laughed, including Xia. His face just got redder.  

Everyone was talking about, Jing's birthday party. Everything went so smoothly. There was a knock on the door, that made things... well intense. 

"I'll get that." Said Si, getting up, walking to the door. 

Everyone continued, talking for a few minutes, until. There was some yelling coming from Si. Xia got up, her smile was no longer one. Instead. She was filled with worry and curiosity. 

Xia ran to where Si was. There was more yelling. "What's... Going on?"  She asked with worry. 

Si stopped yelling. He turned to her. Looking a bit angry, and a bit worried. Xia saw who Si was yelling at. She looked at him in shock. What was he doing here?

"Ian?"

IM REALLY SORRY. That this was so short! It was supposed to be longer, but I didn't save it. I wanted to publish today and didn't want to do all of that again. 

Anyways...

HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS! I'm always late for everything... but ok. :)) 

 :))