1

| one  |

twitterhey guys ! as most of you know, im taking a small tiny break from music since i'm finally going into university! i hope you guys don't mind : )121,8271 likes98,715 comments

twitter
hey guys ! as most of you know, im taking a small tiny break from music since i'm finally going into university! i hope you guys don't mind : )
121,8271 likes
98,715 comments

DING !
DING !

~
daomingsi sent you 2 messages
~

daoming si
xia
i hear you're going to
ming-de?

chenxia
yeah , i posted it on my
twitter this morning lol

~

i was still laying down on top of my bed, it was five in the morning almost six. it was way too early to begin the day already, but classes were gonna start at eight.

and i couldn't fall asleep at all. maybe excitement or nervousness kept me up all night.

i just needed coffee in my system, and then i'll be fine throughout the day. tired, but fine.

i changed into some new clothes that i bought from the mall. it wasn't anything formal. just something casual.

"xia..? can i come in?"

i flinched almost hitting my head on the bed frame , after hearing my younger sister's voice.

there was a gentle knock coming from the bedroom door.

"yeah. you can come in." i murmured while putting my phone in my pocket.

the door crept open and my younger sister, entered the room. she was still in her pajamas, the cute little pink bunny ones.

she told me not to mention it to anyone out of the house. because of course, she was embarrassed of it.

"hey you're up quite early, daiyu." i put my hands on my hips, giving her a smug-like grin. but she just rolled her eyes.

she just gave me a cold stare.

"well yeah. i could hear you talking from my room. really loud."

she crossed her arms, continuing to give me her 'cold stares.'

i scoffed knowing that what she was saying wasn't even true. because i wasn't even 'talking' or making  any 'noise.'

but i didn't really want to argue with her today, my mind was fixed on other things.

i picked up the glasses that were on my bedside table, and held them in front of my face before putting them on.

of course they were fake. i didn't need glasses to read or to see.

daiyu groaned, "you don't wear glasses xia."

i sticked my tongue at her. i know it was pretty childish, but i decided to do it anyways.

i knew that i didn't need glasses. of course i knew.

"yeah but to... you know... i don't really want to track attention..."

because im some kind of 'idol.' i just wanted to focus on my studies and all.

without dragging all the attention.

daiyu nodded her head, understanding why i was wearing glasses.

she was obviously jealous of me. it was obvious. i was getting praised everywhere, bright large cameras in my face. everyone screaming my name.

but it hurt. don't get me wrong, i love singing and having fans support me. it's great and everything.

it's just tiring sometimes, having diets, having people tell you what to do, what to wear and much more.

this was finally my escape from all that, now i can be free from all the cameras and hopefully people won't notice me.