23.

Chapter 23

I woke up the next morning happy and slightly warm from the extra body next to me. I felt Olli's arm wrapped around my waist resting just above my belly button. I smiled and shifted as gently as I could to face him. He was snoring softly with little puffs in between. He looked very relaxed and I reached out a hand to trace his forehead down his jaw, across his cheek, nose, and eventually his lips. I leaned in and placed a quick kiss to them before nuzzling my face into his neck.

"älä aloita jotain, jota et voi viimeistellä" I heard him mumble sleepily, reverting back to his native language.

"What does that mean?" I whispered against his skin.

"Do not start something you can not finish."

I smirked and pulled back to meet his eyes.

"Oh, you mean this?" I kissed his lips again but it was nothing more than a quick peck. He cleared his throat suggestively and I looked up to see a smirk on his lips. He rolled us over and he hovered on top of me.

"Miss Parker, I know you can do better than that, even if it is seven in the morning."

"I don't know Mr. Maatta. I'm kinda sleepy. I met this handsome guy at the airport last night and was out pretty late."

"Oh I see; what did the guy look like? I know some people who can get rid of him for me."

"Well...he's ridiculously tall, crazy blonde hair, the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, he plays for some hockey team I've never heard o..." My words were cut off by his lips meeting mine. I reached my hands up to cup his face gently as our lips danced gently; there was no aggression, just us enjoying a tender morning moment. He eventually pulled back and fell to my side.

"I could get used to this." He whispered before pulling me into his side. I rested my head on his chest and just listened to his heartbeat. This was so intimate and I honestly didn't think we were to this point yet, but as I lay here, it feels perfect.

"Lyss, wake up you have class in two hours and you need to shower and get your stuff." I heard Olli's voice rouse me from another slumber I didn't realize I fell into. I stretched out to touch him but I was met with a cold set of sheets. I heard his chuckle and opened my eyes to see the bed was empty. I sat up slightly and looked around to find my man standing at the foot of the bed with a plate and glass in his hand.

"I made you some toast and peanut butter if that's okay? I don't have much in my apartment right now. Usually, I just go out to eat with the boys after skates and I don't think you're a fan of protein drinks for breakfast."

"Toast is fine and you are correct; not a fan of the chalky drinks." He handed me the plate.

"This brand isn't half bad if you blend in some fruit or peanut butter. Here take a sip." He offered me the shaker and I smelled the mixture of banana and peanut butter. I slowly brought the liquid to my lips and it wasn't too bad. The liquid still had a slight aftertaste but much better than the last one I had tried when Jared was going through his fitness phase last year.

"Not bad, but still not a fan."

"Well, it is good you do not have to drink it then." He said taking his drink back.

"Very good thing. Is it okay if I shower here? I actually have everything I need for class and to change." I looked down at the bag of stuff I brought.

"Oh, yes, let me go make sure I have a clean towel in there. I usually do laundry on Sundays with Justin so I have not had a chance this week."

"I can just picture that the two single guys just rolling down to the Laundromat to do their whites together."