"You'll be an amazing father, Stephan." He says looking up at me. 

"I hope so." I say.

"You will be. I can already tell you're going to be the over protective father." He giggles and I smile and roll over so I'm on top of him. 

"Oh, is that so?" I smile down at him and he laughs. 

"Yeah." He says, laughing lightly and then he groans, annoyed.

"What is it?" I say slightly panicked. 

"I'm sticky." He mumbles, his face a beautiful pink. 

I smile and sit up, taking my sweat pants off. 

"What are you doing?" He squeaks, and I chuckle. 

"Take you're shorts and sinful underwear off and you can wear my boxers." I say and he looks away and buries his head in the pillow when I take my boxers off, and put my sweatpants back on. 

"It's alright, I've got my sweat pants on. You want me to look away when you change?" I ask, and he nods into the pillow. I chuckle and set my boxers next to his arm and look away. 

"Alright." I hear rustling behind me and I want to look so badly. He wouldn't know about one peek would he?

"I can hear your thoughts, pervert." He teases. 

"Ugh, damnit." I groan. 

"Alright." He mumbles. 

I look back to see my beautiful mate wearing my boxers and shirt, falling over one shoulder. The shoulder bearing my mark. I gawk, and not so subtly looked over his small form slowly. 

"What?" He mumbles, face red. 

"You are so amazingly sexy." I groan, moving closer to him and setting my hands on his sides.

"How is this turning you on." He asks. 

"You're wearing exactly what every guy wants to see there girlfriend in. Every mans weakness is there girlfriend wearing their shirt. And you have my mark on your shoulder and my boxers and you are just so perfect." I mumble moving closer, and he wraps his arms around my neck bringing me to kiss him. 

"I am not your girlfriend. I'm your boyfriend." He laughs against my lips, and I smile.

"You're mine, and that's all that matters." I whisper against his lips.

"I love you." He whispers, smirking. "Mate." 

I groan and lean down to kiss his mark. He lets out a small whine and I love it. 

"Holy hell, why does that feel good?" He groans and I lick his mark once and then lean back to look in his eyes. 

"Your mark is like a g-spot." I smirk. "I could pleasure you all day, beautiful." 

"No thanks, horn dog." He laughs, embarrassed. I bring my hand up to his mark and gently run my fingers over it and he shivers. 

"Okay, beautiful. Lets go watch TV and cuddle." I say pecking his lips and sitting up. 

We leave the room and Mason picks up his shorts blushing bright red. He throws them in the bathroom sink and we both go and sit on the couch. Me sitting with my back to the arm of the couch and him between my legs resting against my chest. 

Masons POV:

I cuddle closer to him and start to fall asleep when

"Marco?" Mary shouts from somewhere in the house. I groan and cuddle closer to my mate.