Steet Fight Life Turned Upside Down: Part 7

Start from the beginning

"Well she is very hot," I turned towards the guy in the back and my moth hung open, why would he say such a thing. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Dude you made her blush," that only made me blush even deeper, then we all heard the opening of the door.

"Guys I'm here, is your new roommate here, and where are you?" who ever was asking, had a bunch of questions.

"Crap, here cover up with this, we'll get rid of him and then we'll talk, oh and maybe hide," so I took the blanket he was holding out to me and hid behind the bed. God what's going on here. I heard them all shuffle out of the room.

"Nope he's not here yet, by the way could you leave for awhile?" wow, I never knew guys just we're like can you leave a while.

"Why?" of course the notorious question is asked.

"Because, we're sleeping man," I didn't hear anymore talking and then I heard a door close.

"He's gone, you can come out now," so I took the blanket off me and got back on the bed.

"Yes," I said, they never said anything. "What's going on here?" I asked them.

"We don't really know for sure, but my name's Kyle, this is Eric and Don," he pointed to the two dudes in front of him.

"I'm Izzy," I stretched out my hand and one by one, they each kissed it.

"Nice to meet you, now why are you here?" hmm why am I here.

"Well my mother sent me here, all she told me was that it is boarding school to which I have to attend," I stated, their mouths hung open.

"What," they quickly shut them.

"Umm, Izzy, this is an all boys boarding school," my eyes widened.

"WHAT!" I screamed. They shushed me, probably shouldn't be yelling.

"Calm down, it's ok, we'll take care of you, don't worry," there was a gleam in this guys eye, I think his name was Eric, I certainly did not want to know what he meant by "well take care of you".

"Well you probably want to unpack and get a shirt on so we'll be out here and then we'll take you down to lunch," is that what time it is, had I really slept that late? I nodded. They walked out of the room and I quickly went to work, unpacking everything, and getting everything in it's place.

About an hour later I was done, hope that I didn't take to long. I had changed within that time too, now I was wearing a pair of light almost white shorts that I sometimes wear when working on cars you could tell because there were two greasy hand prints on them, and I was also wearing a white tank top. I walked into the living room where the guys were playing call of duty.

"Hey guys, hope I didn't take too long, can we get a bite to eat now," they all looked at me probably taking in my legs.

"Sure come on," the one I think his name was Kyle ushered me out the door, the other guys following behind me. Yes now I knew who was who, Kyle had dark brown hair that went to the middle of his forehead, Eric had blonde hair that covered his eyes and looked like a surfer, then Don had black hair that was cut short. They all had nicely tanned skin.

I followed them to the cafeteria, where to my surprise a lot of people were. No one seemed to notice the guys and didn't take any interest in us until some one screamed.

"There's a girl," all eye's turned towards us. Most with lustful expressions, I stopped dead in my tracks, what was I gonna do, I mean I can take down all of them but I don't want my secret to slip so I can't take them down. One of the boys nudged me and I continued walking, the eyes followed us. Then this group of 5 walked up to us.

"Hello, my names Cesar, and my dad owns this school," he stretched his hand out, but I stared at it, was he trying to impress me.

"Hello, my name's Izzy," he brought his hand back to his body, taken back why I had not reached for his hand.

"Hello there Izzy, my name's Seth and this is my cousin Jeremy, my dad's the coach and his dad's the principle," this made me smile.

"Hello, I should notify you that I'm your cousin then," mouths dropped and I looked around.

"What?" I've decided to play innocent for as long as I can.

"Nothing," he muttered.

"So Izzy how would you like to sit with us, and by the way that's Derek and Erin, the guy behind you named Eric's brother," I looked at Erin and Eric and you could see the similarities.

"No thank you, I've already got a table," I could see he wasn't used to being turned down but he shrugged it off.

"Izzy!" the voice sounded so familiar, but who could it be? I turned to see the boys running towards me.

"Oof," was the sound I made when they all clamored into me.

"What are you guys doing here?" what were they doing here? And how long have I been asleep for?

"Well your dad found out that his brother was the principle, he got us in then your dad took some money he was saving bought us some plane tickets and here we are, we couldn't bare to leave you," I smiled.

"Aww, how sweet, but you guys aren't going soft on me, are you?" they laughed, I laughed, we all laughed, well not the other people I barley knew.

"NoPe, wouldn't think of it," he popped the 'P'. I smiled wider.

"I'll explain later," I said to the people watching our littler reunion.

"But I'm really hungry can we get something to eat, and maybe eat it in the room so I can talk to the guys?" I smiled and innocent smile.

"Sure come on."

That's how we ended up cooped up in the door room, me giving a big explanation.

Comment and Vote, or I'll be very, very sad. Please comment and vote a lot, so that I will feel like you like the story and then I can update faster. By the way when ever in a word while speaking I go like noPe or NoPe the capitol means that you pop that letter ok.