Steet Fight Life Turned Upside Down: Part 7

Izzy's POV

I turned around to see my uncle Jerry. I hadn't seen him forever but I knew it was him.

"Uncle Jerry," my mouth hung open in aww.

"Yes, but that's more of a family thing isn't it?" he must not realize who I am.

"Yes it is, but the thing is I'm your niece, little Iz," I looked at him hopefully, then realization hit him.

"Yes, I remember now, you're my brother John's daughter," he smiled, which made me smile.

"Well then you have two cousins in this school, so their names are Seth and Jeremy," cool, two cousins, this could be ok after all.

"So can I have that schedule and stuff?" I was smiling, he nodded. He then handed my a folder with all my stuff in it. I was in room 115 West Wing.

"You better get a move on, everyone's sleeping still, it's a weekend," I nodded knowingly. Then I left the small office and headed for the West Wing, I quickly found it. I was walking down the hall, room 110, room 111, room 112, room 113, room 114, ahh finally room 115. I slipped my key into the key hole and unlocked the door. When I got in I locked the door back, looking around the room, I found it quite messy but it was complete with a kitchen a bathroom and a living room, not to mention two bedrooms. The bed rooms were kind of clean, I wonder who lived in here. There was one bed not yet taken so I plopped my stuff on to it. I noticed that there was no one in the door room place, so I decided to take a quick look around. When I walked into the kitchen I found it as the cleanest room yet, there was a note stuck to the table.

Hello new roomie,

Hi there your room mates are off to a party so get comfortable and we'll be back later to meet up with you.

Great I had the place to my self for a little while, I walked out of the kitchen. I felt a little light headed, and normally I don't get jet lag, but today I feel like I do so I grabbed some of the medicine I packed and searched for the Advil. Once I found the bottle I stumbled to the kitchen to find a glass of water. Once I found the glass and filled it with water I gulped down to little pills. I set the glass down and felt a little relieved just by the water now running down my throat. I walked into the room I was going to be staying in, and I was too tired to actually unpack so I just took out my skull blanket and slipped it under the white sheet already on the bed. I fell into a dark sleep.

I heard a door slam, and then people shuffling in the living room, I felt so much better after sleeping.

"Shh, don't slam the door, I'm pretty sure that our new roomie is here."

"Really, well then lets go get a look at em'," surly by em' they meant them.

"Sure, come on, they're in my room," the voices sounded deep and nice. Wait girls don't have deep voices. What the hell is going on. Then I heard the bedroom door open. You know what though I had no time to react so I just layed there, looking up at the covers, I quickly closed my eyes.

"Well, they are certainly here, someone lift the covers to get a look at him," I'm offended, and I don't think I'm supposed to be in this room, they must have messed it up. Then I felt someone grip the blankets. They threw them off my body in a flash, my eyes bolted open. I saw three incredibly hot guys staring at my half naked body, good going, just have a bra and sleep pants on it doesn't matter. We had a stare off, them taking in all of me and me looking at all of them.

"Dude, I don't think she's a dude," so they talk, wow they seemed dormant to me.

"No duh dummy," I kept looking at them not saying a word.