Street Fight Life Tuned Upside Down Part 12

Izzy’s POV

I sat between Erin and Seth, while other guys sat around us, all friends of Erin and Seth, apparently they’re very popular.

“Dude, how did you get her in your little group,” this red headed guy asked.

“Well she’s my cousin and we helped her,” this earned oh’s from the crowd we had. But while we were sitting some how I got moved so now there was another guy in the spot between my cousin and Erin, I was sitting behind them and surrounded by guys.

“You know this class is really boring, want to skip with me tomorrow,” this guy with black hair asked.

“I’m sorry but no,” he looked disappointed but quickly shrugged it off.

I was supposed to be writing my paper on maps, tools and atlases, I know really stupid assignment but hey we have to do it, but I can’t due to the boys at my sides talking to my cousin and Erin, each other, or me. The bell rang and it was time for second period, which happened to be Gym. I got up and grabbed my books, then walked towards the exit, but I was pulled back.

“Do you not remember what happened this morning, it’s best you wait for us to walk with you,” it was my cousin, I could tell Seth probably is the more annoying one.

“Fine, but hurry up,” I was getting impatient, gym is my favorite class.

“We’re good to go,” Erin said, while he passed us. As we were walking back to my locker, James, Cesar and Derek joined us. James fell back to the back with me and slung his arm around my shoulders.

“Why do you do that?” I asked him. He looked down at me.

“What do you mean?” he asked back.

“I mean when ever you walk with me, you sling your arm over my shoulders,” he though about it for a minute and then replied.

“Because we’re friends, at least I think we are and friends sometimes do this sort of thing right?” he raised a questioning eyebrow, I laughed at this.

“Yeah, I guess so,” he just smiled and continued to walk.

“So what class do you have next?” I’m kind of hoping he’s in my next class.

“Gym, you?” he smiled.

“Same, actually we all have Gym together,” this made me smile, I think I could learn to be friends with these guys. They left me at my locker where I got my gym clothes out and then I headed for the locker room. Me being Me, forgot this was a school for just boys and so I walked into the locker room, guess what I saw. Yep, you guessed it, boys changing. My eye’s widened, how could I do something this dumb. No one had noticed me so I guess I’m safe-

“God, Izzy’s in here,” all eyes turned towards me and I was a deer caught in the head lights I couldn’t move. Then a shirtless James, which by the way showed off his eight pack, walked over towards me and then behind me. He then covered my eyes.

“You need somewhere to change don’t you?” I nodded, because I wasn’t able to talk at the moment. He then started to walk me, I didn’t know where we were going and I just hope I don’t run into anyone. Then we stopped and I heard someone spit, you know like a spit take where there’s someone drinking water and then they spit it out, yeah like that.

“Why the hell is there a girl in here,” I knew that voice, it was my uncle Timothy’s voice.

“Uncle Timmy,” I said, and someone else gripped my shoulders. James hands uncovered my eyes and I saw him standing there, he was holding my shoulders.