7

Wilson was looking for him. House had received several months pages from the Oncology Department and others who would be willing to do the polite doctor a favor. He knew he would have to talk to him eventually but for that moment, hiding out seemed like the most comforting option. Foreman's office was his first choice. All the changes made to it since Cuddy left made it seem like a whole new room.

He was about to take a pill when when his former student walked in. Foreman gave House a quick glance before sitting down and starting his paperwork. "Need something?" He sighed.

House just shrugged. "Nope," he quipped. He stared at Foreman, who didn't let on feeling any discomfort brought on by his presence. Only the diagnostician's pager going off got a response out of the always calm Dean of Medicine.

"Your friend is looking for you," he pointed out. He didn't expect House to do anything about it— he was clearly running from Wilson— but his sulky stare was making it difficult to focus on the ER's fall budget. "Leave, or I'll page him."

"Moooom!" House cried out, mockingly. He stood up in surrender when Foreman reached for his pager. The crappy thing about house/office arrest was there were only a few places he could really hide. The places he used to hide from Cuddy, Wilson knew. Such as Coma Guy's room, the morgue, an empty clinic room etc. etc.

He eventually decided just to go home. His team had the patient under control and it would be nice to mull things over a bottle of beer. Yet the second he slung his leg over the side of his motorcycle, a very familiar figure jogged up to him. House groaned. I've been caught.

"I've been looking for you," Wilson panted. He tried to ignore how fabulous House looked in his biker jacket. He leaned just a bit on his motorcycle, his helmet held securely in his hands.

"That's funny. I've been avoiding you."

He ignored the jab. He hadn't expected anything more. "If you want to go home and drink yourself to oblivion, fine. Just let me say one thing." House didn't object so he continued. "We can work. So far, what have we done? Have dinner? The only thing that has really changed is we slept together. You stayed with me through Bonnie, Sam, Amber and I stayed with you through prison, your drug addiction, Cuddy. I don't expect you to morph into some kind of family man but it would be a relationship, so we both'll need to step up a bit. I really think we can do it."

"Why?" House snapped. "Cuddy broke up with me when I relapsed. And since I haven't un-lapsed, what makes you think this'll be any different?"

"You found out she had cancer. You were under a lot of stress."

"That's the one thing constant in my life," House groaned. Wilson gave him a supportive pat on his shoulder. He probably didn't know what to say. "You know how you said it's fine if I go home and drink myself to oblivion? Can I still do that?"

Wilson rolled his eyes. If House thought alcohol would clear his mind, then that was his decision. He turned to walk away. They could just as easily talk the next morning (or afternoon if he was hungover).

"Wanna join me, boyfriend?" House said before he could leave. It was an impulsive move, but some of his best ideas were. This was just the same as medicine. You could have the patient get a risky biopsy and it would either diagnose him and he'd have a chance to fight his symptoms or it would kill him before a diagnosis could be reached.

Wilson smiled. Out of all the things he expected to hear, that was one of the last. House being willing to take the next step. The oncologist hadn't known he was near ready. He hadn't known quite how to respond to House being so blunt about where he wanted me the relationship to go, so he just said "Uhhh, have clinic duty."

House groaned. "Does that mean I have to stay so we can talk about this big new step in the relationship?" He was a bit disappointed he never got to go home while nursing his liquor stash but he realized Wilson had needed an answer in that moment. And I thought I was the needy one.

"No, no it's fine. I'll see you at nine," Wilson said with a small, but genuine smile. He actually couldn't wait to see his friend— boyfriend— but he could give him space if he really didn't want to stay at the hospital. He gave House a reassuring smile before turning and walking into the clinic.

House groaned. Wilson really didn't want to go home with him, which irritated him a bit. He had just made a big step in the relationship. Shouldn't he want to be with him? He shook his head, deciding he was being clingy and turned the engine on. He watched as Wilson turned and headed toward the door.

 Against all better judgement, House decided against leaving the hospital and turned his motorcycle back off. He followed discreetly behind. He slipped into a cold clinic seat and put an alias on the clinic roster. The nurse gave him a suspicious look, probably knowing that House was, in fact, House and not Gary Alvarez. He told the nurse he wanted to be tested for STIs and she nodded in understanding. He waited for a room, sneakers tapping against the tile floor. He stared between the cracks of the wooden door each time they opened and shut. Wilson would greet each patient with a pat and a wide smile, even though his eyes were tired. He would show each patient off with the same sincerity. 

When the nurse finally called his 'name,' she told him to wait for the doctor in exam room 3. He obeyed and made himself at home in the uninviting patients room. He lay on the white clear-ish paper, staring at the light and tapping his fingers. 

Wilson looked down at the file Nurse Susan had handed him and saw his 4th patient of his shift was Gary Alvarez. He had no medical history, but needed to scanned for sexually transmitted infections. He inwardly groaned. With all this House dating stuff, sex was the last thing he wanted to thinking of. But that's not this patient's fault, he reminded himself  before he entered the exam room 3 with a forced grin. "Hello, Mr. Alvarez. I am Dr. W--" he squinted in surprise when he looked up from the file. "House?"

House raised his head, feigning confusion. "Who? I'm not the brilliant diagnostician who works at this hospital. I'm Gary," he made eye contact, innocently. "Swab me."

Wilson thought for a moment, then grinned. "I'm going to do a lot more than swab you."

"Whatever you think is best, Dr. Wilson."

Wilson could tell House was turned on by the role-play by the lustful stare beneath his fake confused exterior. He crossed his legs and fluttered his eyes, allowing the oncologist to see beautiful flashes of blue. Forgetting he was in the clinic, he had his lover's pants undone the very next moment, taking a hold of House's erection and stroking it gently.

In the next moment, House dropped to his knees and wasted no time with getting House into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the head a few times before sliding his plump lips down the whole length. House wasn't sure how he didn't lose control right then. with the way Wilson hollowed his cheeks and starting bobbing his head, the tip of House's cock hitting the back of his throat. House groaned, almost losing himself to the hot, slick feel of Wilson's mouth on him. He wound his fingers through Wilson's hair, watching him suck his cock like his life depended on it. there was something so attractive about the way he worked to please him, spots of red high on his cheeks and watery eyes from taking him in so far down his throat. 

Unfortunately, House wasn't the only one who got to see Wilson in such a pretty state because Foreman took that exact moment to check on the progress of the clinic doctors. "What the hell!" He exclaimed, not even caring he was showing his anger to two of his department heads.