Ch. 31 (Pt. 2) - Talk of the lifetime

Denford ****

------------------

This is just the continuation, alright?
As stated, this is part two🤘

I'll try to be less hilarious. 😂
Set aside your popcorns, I don't want you choking😂😂
Read at your own risk😂

Checapps 💕

-------------

Denford.

I internally cursed. What will my men think of us now?

I looked at Casey who's now glaring daggers at me.

She mindlinked me. 'You're so done! I'm going to fucking kill you!'

My eyes widen in horror so I turned to my son quickly.

"Go home. I'll be meeting you there. Make sure that the twins aren't around. I need to talk to you, alone..."

He just nodded and went to his way.

Sensing an incoming punch, I quickly dodge, making me swallow my own saliva. Someone's on her "turbo bitch" mode.

"Baby...

She glares at me. "Don't you fucking call me baby!" She speaks lowly enough for us two.

I ran my fingers through my hair. "He mindlinked me in a middle of a fucking meeting, Casey. I wouldn't----

She points at me. "Stop reasoning out. Fact remains you let his happen!" she took a handful of her hair. "How could you let this happen for fuck's sake, Den? Now, his mind's been polluted! I told you not to put porns in our phones!Look where it get us now? How are you going to talk him out of this? And... And... ummm "disinfect" his already polluted mind?"

She bit her nails. She does that when she's nervous.
(AN// I also do it. Laughs!)

I drew a deep breath as I know the only righteous thing to do.

"Baby...

She snapped at me. "What??"

"It's time..." I said with finality.

Confusion fills her face until she slowly gets what I meant by my statement.

She shook her head. "No, Den."

"Yes, Case. We got to explain this. I got to give him the talk of a lifetime. I know it's too early for that but we have no choice."

She paced back and forth. "I---- Ummm---

I reached for her hand, making her look at my way. "Trust me. We got this."

-----------------------------

We're in Jake's room, sitting on his king sized bed.

There's only two of us in here.

It's eerily silent.

I'm battling with my thoughts especially with my wolf. He's finding the whole thing hilarious!

How I hate him and this!

I'm biting my inner cheeks to suppress the uncomfortable feeling I have right now.

"ummm dad? why do we have bananas and frenzy in here? Are we going to make a banana float? Like on the beaches?"

I blinked my eyes. What the hell is he talking about? "What?? No. We're not going to make a float. What makes you think that?"

He just shrugged. "Cos' you have frenzy with you. We used to make balloons out of frenzy and it's cool cos' it's scented. It's got oil on it though, making it sticky. But still, it's cool. Jase and I use it when we want to make floats. You know, boats... But only improvised." He smiles at me.