Ch. 2 - In his shoes(edited)

Casey ****

------------------

Share, vote and comment 💕

- Checapps💋

---------------------------------------

Casey.

He is such a bitch.

He is such a fucking bitch!

The hickeys are too much. What he did is just too much. I may have done the same things before but that was before he came.

'But still, we did what we shouldn't.' My wolf softly whispers.

I growled as I wiped the tear that escaped my eyes.

'I want to kill her, whoever she is.' I seethed.

My wolf shook her head. 'You are the Luna. You are not a rogue. You need to do and decide better than that.'

I screamed internally.

'He is acting as if my feelings do not value anymore.'

'He have his reasons. I hate to admit this but we pushed him yo his limitations.'

I hated her wisdom.

But,

How could he do such? The mate bond is supposed to stop him from doing it.

The matebond is powerful, right?

But maybe his anger is stronger than the mate bond itself.

Maybe his hatred is stronger than his love for me.

////////////////

I made my way towards his room. I knocked softly.

He growled in response so I took the liberty of entering his room.

He's in the shower.

I looked around. This is the same room we both occupied when we're still in our good terms.

He went out the shower with his lower body wrapped in a white towel.

I gulped as his flowing gorgeousness fills my vision.

His hair is dripping wet and the masculine scent of his aftershave filled my senses.

He is so gorgeous.

The same gorgeousness that was devoured by another female minutes ago.

Fuck it!

I cleared my throat. "Hickeys? Seriously?"

"Are we still not over this? You want part two of the hot rubbing against the wall?"

"I am serious." I said coldly.

He just smirked. "Aha! Jealous, are we?"

My body trembles in pure rage. How could he be so cool with these things?

"You are the Alpha, for fuck's sake! Try to act one."

He let out a dark chuckle. "But clearly, you, being the Luna didn't stop your itch from spreading."

"There is no itch!"

"Humor me again, Luna."

I glared daggers at him.
"Stop whoring around, Denford."

"And if I don't?" he challenged.

And curse my mind for freezing!

Curse my tongue for retreating!

"Nothing to say now?" he toyed.

My eyes narrowed into slits.
"I have no itch to spread. My history with Jack is a history. Don't bring it back just because it works on your favor now."

"I am not bringing it back to work things on my favor. I am just reminding you of the reason why we are facing this dilemma."

"We are facing this because you don't work with me! I am trying here, Denford!"

"You are not trying enough."
he said coldly.

"I'm not trying enough? Denford, I am sorry, what else do you want?!"

"Anything but words, I guess."

I swallowed hard.

He smirked. "Casey my pussycat, you shouldn't be so bothered on the same things you did to others. You shouldn't be so sensitive. You have been fucked countless times right? I wonder why the goddess paired me with you?"

I slapped hin hard.
"Now you're degrading me?? Rubbing it hard on my face that I've been touched before we met? Does that making you more of a victim?"
I raised a brow. "Hmmmm? Cause please note that it is making you less than a man."

"Are you done with your drama? I want to rest now."

"You said you accept me for who I am. That's what mates do, right?"

"I don't think I should be going with that statement now."

"How could you be so cold??!" I yelled.

"I said I'm tired, Casey."

"Tired?! Really?!"

He let out a sigh.
"What do you want to talk about?"

"Who is she?! Who gave you that?! I don't want to run around and go sniffing shewolves!"

"And what are you going to do? Kill her?"

"If that's what it takes for others to get the message!" I gritted my teeth.

"Fiesty... I like it."

"Summon her! I want to speak with her."

He shrugged.
"I don't think so."

"How could you?!" I whisper yelled.

My wolf whimpering in pain, and so is my heart.

Have you ever feel like you are being stabbed emotionally for a countless times?

He looked at me intently.
"You should stop being so hypocrite now, pussycat." He reached out for his briefs as he removed the towel shamelessly in front of me.

I looked away.

He chuckled. "What is there to be ashamed? You've seen Jack's. Don't try acting modest now."

I glared daggers at him. "Stop it!"

"Well, you asked for it."

My knuckles paled due to the tension. "So you are regretting the fact that I am mated with you?"

I hate how his eyes twinkle in amusement. "My love, excuse me if I find your question too dumb. Well, let me put this lightly for you. I am not so delighted that I am blessed with a very---- ummmm----- very active female like you."

If only the ground will open and swallow me whole.

I despise the fact that despite his words hurt like a bitch, I can't help but to feel like I deserve it.

How would I feel if I were in his shoes?

How would I feel if he's seeing someone before I came?

If he loves someone dearly before me?

I closed my eyes as another wave of pain engulfs me.

No, I don't know what to think anymore. I am hurting now but I know I deserve this for being a bitch.

He continued to speak, making my eyes open, "You shouldn't have tested my patience. You shouldn't have waited for my vengeance. You love Jack, right?"

I wanted to say no. I wanted to say that it's him I love but my voice seemed to be missing.

He smiled bitterly. "Do me a favor and get out of my sight."

I get up and headed to the door when he spoke once more...

"I don't want you to stay." His eyes hid a million emotions.

I bit my lips as I went out his room completely.