"Come on. Try something." He said, smiling down at me anxiously. "Just 'not' the orange sushi." He added quickly.

I laughed slightly as I looked back down at my dish, trying to decide on which sushi to try next. Eventually I decided upon the yellow tinted one, since the lettuce one had salsa very visibly towering out of the top. Even if it wasn't that spicy, I wasn't going to take any chances.

I took a small chunk of the meat, along with a little piece of the yellow sushi, and plopped it in my mouth. I chewed it slowly, making sure that I got every flavour out of it before I swallowed, and picked up my wine glass, which was nearly empty by this time.

Seung Hyun followed my movements carefully, waiting for me to guess, or not guess the correct ingredients that made up the wine.

"Would you stop eyeing me like that?"

"Eyeing you?" He asked, jokingly shocked.

I shook my head at him, and he spun himself around, along with the pillow he was sitting on. I began to bring the glass up to my lips, and then I noticed him trying to stare at me from over his shoulder. I raised my eyebrow at him in annoyance, and he quickly flicked his head back in place.

I quickly took a sip of the wine, and let it sit over my tongue for a moment, while it tried to figure out the exact fruit.

"Plum for sure. Blueberry." I paused. There was something else. Another berry for sure. "Blackberry?" I guessed.

Seung Hyun quickly spun back around on his pillow, a smile was sprawled across his face.

"That's it." He sounded almost surprised. I was just as surprised.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Awesome! I just got eight days worth of free expensive coffee." I laughed.

He laughed along with me, probably just because he knew that it was true.

"I really wasn't expecting that." He admitted.

I let out a sudden small snort of laughter. "What were you expecting?"

"I don't know." He paused, and then smirked. "I was kind of hoping that the sushi you tried would be another spicy one." He started laughing again, and had to cover his face with the sitting pillow beside him.

"You're an idiot. I don't care if you're an idol."

He smiled at me shyly from over his pillow, giving my his doe eyes as if he were still in a photo shoot.

"Wow." Was all I could say, but I couldn't look away from his eyes. I shoved the pillow further into his face, knocking him backwards. "Stop." I laughed. "It's your turn, come on."

"Fine." He said as he picked himself up from the hard floor.

He stared at me as he picked up his chopsticks and took a piece of meat out of his soup, and made sure that it was completely covered by the white sauce that surrounded it before sticking it in his mouth. He chewed slowly while continuing to eye me. He picked up his wine glass just as slowly. He swirled it around a little bit, while I watched him impatiently, and he lifted the glass slightly to me before taking a small sip of the bubbly, purple liquid.

I lifted my chin expectantly, but kept quiet.

He smiled mischievously over at me. "Got it."

I scooted my pillow further up next to the table, and set my elbows on it, and then rested my chin on my fists. I raised my eyebrows at him, urging for more.