The men poured the blood coloured wine in my glass, filling it half way to the rim. The blackish wine went to Seung. Hyun. They left both of the bottles near the side of the table, out of our way, but close enough for us to serve ourselves more if we want it. The two men left just as quickly as the lady from before had. They probably volunteered to come serve us just to see for themselves if it was true.

"We'll wait until our food gets here to actually guess. I've found that the taste of the wine comes out best with the right food." Seung Hyun said just before resting his wine glass in the palm of his hand, between his fingers and taking a tiny sip from it. "Oh. This is fantastic."

"Is it?"

"Very good pick."

"Thank you."

We continued talking for a little while, until our dinner arrived. An entirely different waiter served us our food, which conformed my suspicions. The workers here were definitely gossiping about all of this.

I watched as Seung Hyun tried his oxtail soup first.

"Mm, even better than last time." He tilted his head back in satisfaction as he chewed.

"Your finger knew it would be good." I smirked.

"Try yours."

I looked down at the piece of rectangular pottery that my food was laid out on. The squares of pork were put out in a domino formation along one side of the rectangle, and opposite to the pork were three different types of sushi. One had a yellow and white outside coat that looked like eggs. The second had an orange, spicy looking coat, and the last one salsa, and a bunch of different vegetables covered over by a large leaf of lettuce. The black chopsticks were balancing on one corner of the plate. It's well organized structure on the plate and beauty that came from the food, made me just want to sit and stare at it in awe. But it did look awfully delicious, and it smelt even better.

I shrugged and then picked off a small part of the orange sushi with my chop sticks, and placed it on top of a corner of one of the squares of pork and plopped it in my mouth. I chewed slowly, making sure that I got all of the flavours in the sushi and the meat at once, but I regretted the decision as soon as I began chewing. My hunch was immediately confirmed, when the sushi began catching my mouth on fire.

I heard Seung Hyun begin to laugh, and I figured that I must have been making some strange face. That moment made me glad that we had a very private section of the restaurant.

"Ssshhhhh!" I hissed at him between silent gasps for air. I didn't want one of the workers to walk in on this because of his loud mouth.

"Okay, okay." He continued laughing quieter. "Drink!" He exclaimed, as he handed me my wine glass.

I took it without hesitance, and took small sips of the cold, fruity liquid, letting it sit in my mouth until it no longer had any affect on the burning sensation in my mouth. Eventually, Seung Hyun was forced to muffle his laughter with a pillow. And my mouth was still no where near cooling down, either.

It took a while, but eventually I got my mouth to stop burning. By that time, a little less than half of my bottle of wine was gone, and Seung Hyun had managed to turn his tan face bright pink.

"Are you almost done?" I asked him, trying to get him to stop, and his face to go back to normal.

He took a deep breath and smiled at me. "Just about." He laughed again. "But you do realize that I am never going to let that go."

I dropped my head in embarrassment, and nodded slowly. I heard him laugh solemnly before he reached out his hand towards my face. I brought my face up not too fast, but fast enough that he couldn't try anything. He quickly took his hand back, fast enough that I didn't see it once my face was all of the way back up. I just pretended not to have seen.