"Alex Jordan of earth you have been chosen." The ring spoke I looked at Wally and back at the ring "Wait... I'm a Green Lantern?" I said in disbelief "Correct" the ring responded "Alex..." Wally uttered "Your gonna be a hero!" He shouted in excitement. He hugged me and spun me around "Ok, ok put me down so I can put it on" I giggled. He set me down and had a sheepish look on his face. I walked up the ring and put my hand out, it slipped on my right ring finger and fit perfectly. All of a sudden bright green energy wrapped around me and somehow gave me a green lantern uniform, minus the Green Lantern symbol "This is so cool! I can't wait to tell Dick!" Wally cheered. I smiled at him "Wally? Wait... Alex?" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned around to see my uncle Hal in his Green Lantern uniform and the other Green Lantern of earth floating down to me. "You know this kid?" The man next to Hal asked "Yea... he's my nephew" Hal answered in shock "I can't believe the ring chose you" he paused "I'm so proud of you!" He yelled giving me a big hug. "This will be great! You'll like Oa! And I can't wait for you to train with Kilowag! Forewarning you, it'll be brutal" Hal continued. "Congratulations kid. I'm John" the man next to Hal introduced himself "Alex" I reply shaking his hand "We gotta get heading to Oa. You have a lot of training to do." John informed "Wait... right now?" I asked "Yup. Gotta become an official Green Lantern" he added. I looked at Wally with a sad expression and walked over to him "I guess I have to go and become an "official green lantern" I tell Wally "Wait really? When will you be back?" He questioned "I'm not sure" I answered rubbing my shoulder "You'll be back soon and ready to kick some bad guy butt!" He exclaimed "Just promise not to forget about me" he said pointing a finger at me. "Never in a million years" I giggle.

~End flashback~

Wally's P.O.V.

Green Lantern and Alex landed on the beach. The moment me and Alex made eye contact I was overcome with emotion. I haven't seen him in six months and he looked great! He looked much more toned and his suit fit him perfectly, I was attracted to him. I never really felt any attraction towards another guy, but when it came to Alex it was different. Not only was I attracted to him physically but I kinda loved him for who he was. He always seemed to have no fear, radiated confidence and was ok with who he was. Sadly I never had the guts to tell him how I felt before he left, so those feelings faded away a little. Until now.

Using my super speed I ran up to him giving him a hug "Aw did you miss your junk food supplier?" He asked looking up at me with his usual bright smile "Of course I did! Not just cause you buy me junk food. Although that is a plus" I joked "Better be!" He said playfully hitting my shoulder "Missed you" he confessed.

"Yea. Ok." We heard Green Lantern finish "So. Get to know the team, I'll be pick you up in a couple hours. Remember we have a dinner with your parents later. They wanna know all about your training, Oa and scream at me for the hundredth time" Green Lantern informed "I wouldn't miss that for the world" Alex joked "Ha ha" Green Lantern said floating away. "You've changed a lot! It's a good change! Not that you weren't great before just... You look great" I mentally slapped myself. "Thank you Wally" Alex chuckled. I just smiled and looked into Alex's beautiful eyes. It's like they were the perfect mixture of blue and green. I could swim in his eyes for days. "Uh Wally? Don't you wanna introduce me to your friends?" Alex snapped me out of my little trance. "Oh right!" I blushed.

Alex's P.O.V.

Wally blushed and led me to the group of people who have been watching us the entire time, I even started to blush. A green girl levitated over to me "Hello! I'm M'gann M'orzz, pleased to meet you" She said shaking my hand "Alex Jordan" I introduced. I looked at my hand and realized I was still in costume "Oh sorry" I said taking my hand. I made a fist and my ring glowed green, my uniform turned bright green and went back inside of my ring. I was back in my normal clothes which were black skinny jeans, white tee shirt, a black jacket.