Chapter 4

I was I my room. I coulnd't belevie what my father did. How can he be so horrible.

1 hour later.

I was still in my room when mother came to me. „Ezra's mothercald me.I heard what happend. She wanted me to tell you that they dont blame you and Ezra is okay." She said. „But that doesnt mean that ezra is not going to hate me because of father." I said. „I'll tell you something I never told enybody. I never loved your father and I was force to marry him. Just like you I was in love with boy who wasnt rich and was from middle class just like Ezra. But my parents didnt like him. They literaly sold me to your father and I had to marry him. He cheted me with every woman he want. I was glad he never abused me. I would divorce with him but then I was carryng you. Then I wanted divorce when you get older but I was pregnant again. I I never wanted you two growing up without knowing who your father was. I was afraid that I would faild as singel mother. But now is finnaly end. This is why I want you two to folow your heart. So you will be happy. And to be honnest. I thing Its my fault for what heppend.If I run away I would marry man I love and you two would have better father." She said. I was in shock. She blaming her self for that? I didnt thing long and hugged her.