To wait

Y/N POV

"Uh, well come on in." I stutter as I was let go from the hug, and open the door wider to let the two men in. "Fe should be here soon I guess" I tell them as I lead them from the door into the living room [see ch.3 for a picture, the one with the kitchen]. "If you guys want to you can use one of my camera to make a vlog? I already kinda made a video with Fe so I don't mind much"

Marks POV

I was stunned when jack let us go, and the man lead us into his new home. This place was so huge! And did he just say we could make a video too?!

Man this couldn't be any better!! Though I am worried, from what I know about him he doesn't like a lot of attention. Maybe me and jack can help his self confidence? It's worth a shot!

Sean's POV

Aw! I want more hug time! This place is huge though, my old cabin could barely fill one of these rooms! "Wait we can Vlog with you?!" Damn I'm so hyped now! This is fooking awesome! Me and mark were hopin to just take pictures with him, but now we get to make freakin blogs?! Before I could even think again I jumped full force onto Ex and tackled him into a hug.

BEST. VIST. EVER.

Y/N POV

Oh wow, Seán got VERY exited about that. Maybe I shouldn't of said anything? Though he does look cute when he's happy like this, does he always get the hyped up when he gets to make videos? Poor mark, he must have had to calm Seán down when he first got to his house. Before I could get another word out I was tackled back onto my couch.

Did Seán just tackle hug me? Before I could try to get up I hear a car pull up again. 'Oh no' I thought 'if Fe sees this he won't stop teasing me for months!' I try to get up- but Sean's grip is too tight to break and I couldn't get a word in through his laughing. I was finally able to get my arms free, but to my horror I was to late, Fe barged in through the door.

"Y/N IM BA-"