♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥

Depuis le début

She smiled when she looked at the tree. She loved the sound of the leaves rustling in the wind. She also loved how the light shone through between the spaces of the leaves. "That's because I know I am a honey badger. I always think if I can take the pain so another don't have to take it, that'd be great." 

"Still, it hurts." His hand was trembling and shaking. "It hurts knowing that you choose to shoulder it all." 

She couldn't see it, but she could tell he was crying behind her. 

"Thank you for holding them back, Iida. If they jumped out for me and get hurt, I'll be sad. You did your best to protect them. Thank you!" She was not angry that he and the others did not come to her rescue. She might be a bit dumb at times and say the silliest of things, but Yuuki always knew the right and wrong when in the middle of battle. 

Iida fell to his knees and he cried. He cried because when she's the one who was hurt the most, she still comforted him and told him he did the right thing. He do know he did the right thing, but to do the right thing it ended up with her being punched and kicked by the villains. It was a painful thing to watch and it still hurts knowing the villains got away with it. 

"Yuuki-kun," He gently took her hand into both of his, "I won't ever let you shoulder the pain by yourself. I'll take the burden with you!" It was ironic. He used to be against the idea of her being a good hero since her hands were once stained by the blood of villains and heroes. But now here he was saying that he will be the one to shoulder the burden with her. Right now, he couldn't see the Yuuki from the past, he could only see the Yuuki who had grown from being indifferent about the idea of heroes to being the type of hero who could fearlessly stand in front of villains to protect those important to her. He was proud of her, he was proud of her everything.

"Iida..." 

"I am the Class Rep! What kind of Class Rep am I if I let a classmate shoulder all the pain?"

It made her cry knowing that he went from not believing in her to being proud of her. Even though she was crying, she was laughing and smiling out of happiness. Who knew happiness could be this simple and warm? 

"Still! I cannot allow you to put yourself in dangerous positions! Until we get our Provisional licences, try not to get into dangerous battles like that! I'll be there to make sure you won't be in that position!" 

"But what if I am caught up and can't escape?" She was about to push the wheel chair herself by the wheels, but she couldn't move it. "Eh?" She tried again and again to move the wheelchair herself but was unable to.

"Seems like it's broken. It's okay." He carried her like a prince would for a princess, "I'll be there to catch you." 

She was fine with that. She allowed him to carry her. 

"Alright! Let's go and see the doctor and hopefully you can be discharged today. I'll take you home back to Kuon-san." 

"Thank you very much!" 

He wanted to be able to take care of her since she always throw herself in front of danger. If he could, he wanted to be the one to take her away from that danger. He wanted to live up to his new hero name. Just like how she wanted to make good of her hero name, he wanted to do the same for the hero name passed down to him by his older brother! 

"If I want to make a good impression in front of my future father-in-law, this is no problem at all!" Not only did his Quirk make him move fast, but it seemed like his mouth decided to move much faster than his Quirk and brain! "Ah." By the time he realized what he just said, he froze on the spot. 'My mouth used the Recipro Burst!'