Andrew X Reader

Wooh! We got our first request! And it's for: @chelsbells562
This is a male reader, if that not what you wanted I'm sorry I said I'd only write the gay. But I'm willing to re-wright the smut part and publish it separately as a female reader instead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Listen (Y/N) cancel whatever dumb plans you have tomorrow night because I'm having the biggest party of the century!" Jay said walking up to me, I was kinda just standing in the hallway talking to Matthew before he came sprinting round the corner.

"Great thanks for the invite, I didn't really have anything else to do with my Saturday so I guess I'll be there."

Jay seemed happy with my response before quickly snapping his attention over to Matthew who had surprisingly restrained from making any snarky comments.

"Matthew your invited too! Can't forget the resident gay."

"Oh how fun, I'm sure this party isn't going to be a total flop. But who knows if someone can get some alcohol I'm sure it would spice things, at least then I'd be drunk enough to not care about the shitty excuse of a party I'm attending." Matthew actually had a pretty good point, Jay's parties are never really what they're hyped up to be, but if I brought alcohol...

"Glad to see your ready and roaring to go!"

"Hey what's all this sassing about over here?" Andrew asks startling me slightly.

"Jay's inviting us to one of his 'parties of the century' I just can't wait." The sarcasm poured from off of Matthew.

"I'm down, I don't have anything else on Saturday so I should be free."

"Awesome I'll make a group chat on Instagram but and text you guys the times."
------

My dad always hid bottles of wine in a small wooden box underneath his and mom's bed, they don't trust just having it lying around after my older brother stole a couple bottles and almost got himself killed after picking fights with some buff kid in year 11.

They rarely ever check how many bottles they have stashed away in there, I'm sure they wouldn't notice if one went missing.

------

With the bottle of wine hidden in the deepest corner of my bag I nocked on Jay's back door, remembering from my last visit.

Now I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about drinking tonight, not because my parents could find out and get mad, or because it could further the chances of me getting liver spots or something like that, but more so because of mine and Andrew's little secret.

We've actually been in a relationship for over a month now and for 7th grade that's no small achievement. Andrew wanted to keep it a secret in the hopes that it would last longer, which I mean has seemingly worked.

"Hey (Y/N) come on in the parties just getting started." Jay said pulling me into the house and through to the living room.

Once we reach the living room I take a glance around to be greeted by the sorry faces of board teens desperately needing entertainment.

All the worries about the alcohol flushed away when I realised how awesome it'd be if I singlehandedly brought life to this party with a single bottle of wine!

"Why the long faces?"
Everyone stares at me, including Andrew who seems slightly confused but mainly board, until Matthew speaks up from his seat on the sofa.

"This party is utter garbage like literally every other one of Jay's parties."

"Well not for long!" I put my bag on the floor unzip it and riffle through it before taking out the bottle of wine and holding it up for all eyes to see.