July: Part2

Two days passed, Maddie was skateboarding to the park when again her Indiana Jones ringtone rang. Her heel of her Converse black shoes stopped the skateboard.

She picked up her phone and answered, "Hello?"

"Hey it's Parker," a man's voice came from the phone, "What's up?"

"Spidey," she laughed, "I know you love him."

Peter snickered more, "I don't love him."

"You do."

"Don't."

"You do."

"I do not."

"It is final, you are obsessed," she giggled as she walked with her skateboard.

He shuddered, "W-Would you like t-to ....I mean there is this Fourth of July carnival and I was wondering...,"

"Peter," Maddie interrupted, "Are you asking me, Maddie Rodgers on a date?"

"No I just think we should go together because this is our one month friendship anniversary," he spoke in a lying tone.

She laughed, "Oh that doesn't sound lovedovie at all."

"Still you should come, its fun," his voice smiled to the phone.

"Okay fine," she yawned, "Are you going to pick me up?"

He shouted happily, "Sure!"

She talked into the phone, "Yo Pete, also I'm a Central Park, want to join me for frozen yogurt?"

Maddie could hear Peter's voice scream in the distance of the phone, "Aunt May I'm going to hang out with Mads!"

To Maddie's guess, Aunt May let him and Peter hung up.

To not have pain in her legs, she sat down in the bench and waited.

Minutes passed and soon she heard Peter's voice shout, "Hey!"

She turned to find the fanboy running up to her.

"Hey Black Widow," he smirked.

"Again," she sighed, "Not going to get the superheroes references."

He laughed at her comment as her feet made her stand up.

He beamed, "You need to at least see a superhero movie."

"No," she put up her hands up, "No I'm not seeing a superhero movie. They are all the same. Boy is a loser. Then something paranormal happens to him, BOOM! He is a superhero. A girl gets saved by him and they fall in love. The end."

Peter thought about it. She was right. Every superhero movie was the same also his real life. He was a loser, he got bite by a radioactive spider, and then he became a superhero, after that Gwen did fall in love for him.

"Earth to Parker," Maddie waved in front of Peter's eyes.

He blinked quickly and jerked back.

"Let's go get frozen yogurt," he rapidly replied as he grabbed her arm and dragged her to the stand.

Maddie ordered chocolate whereas Peter ordered strawberry. After two minutes of fighting over who should pay, Maddie hit him in the leg and threw the money onto the counter.

"So this carnival," Maddie started to say as they walked, "What kind of rides are there?"

"Fun houses, a big Ferris Wheel, a lot of kid roller coasters and other stuff," he said as he curled his frozen yogurt.

She spoke after making her face dirty with chocolate yogurt, "Other stuff?"

"See I haven't been there in like five years so yeah," he wipes a napkin around Maddie's face as she laughed.

"Stop it Pete," she laughed as she pushed him off of her.

They both laughed while they pushed eachother back and forth.

"Now what?" Maddie asked.

Peter shrugged, "You know how you said that morning that you were horrible at talking pictures?"

"I am horrible at taking pictures and I will always be," she said noticing that he said were instead of am.

He asked, "Right, so would you want me to teach you right now?"

"I guess since there is nothing to do, sure," she replied.

He took her hand and dragged her to the open space of the park.

His hands seized his camera around his neck and handed to Maddie. She started at it for a second and then held her two hands on the side.

"Okay focus on me," he said as he back away from her.

She looked through the camera screen, "What does 'focus' have to do with taking pictures?"

"Focus on me," he said, "on the camera screen."

"Okay then take your shirt off," she grinned.

"What?"

"You said to focus on you," she laughed, "Take your shirt off for me to focus."

"Please tell me you are being sarcastic," he begged.

She giggled at him, "Duh, I'm the queen of sarcasm."

Peter rolled his eyes as he beamed his awkward smile.

Maddie quickly bushed the button on the top of Pete's Cannon camera.

After Maddie took the picture was taken, Peter put his thumbs up.

"I took the photo," she smiled as she turned the camera around for Peter to see the photo of him.

The picture was perfect. It was still and you could see Peter's awkward smile so clear.

"Wow," he said, taking his camera out of her hands, "You did great."

"I think the problem I had was I never focused on the screen, I always looked at the people," she explained.

Peter laughed, "Well why did you?"

She shrugged as they walked.

Hey guys. Who else is shipping Paddie (Maddie/Peter) at this point in time? You can see that someone is devolving a crush on the other

.