Chapter 2 | You're No Longer His

Fresh's POV

I was blushing as she asked "Do I know you?" I snapped out of reality "Oh! Umm-" "You don't know him.....He just got here!" Unfresh then cut me off as he hugs her tighter causing her to blush more "O-oh.... Ok" She said and hugged back, I looked at unfresh "There there....No need to worry...." His smirk grew as he looked at me, I glared at him "C'mon unfresh! Let's go! Bye!" She waves and left with Unfresh. I feel so angry and went to my next class.

After The Math class, I went to my next class which is History. When I walked in, I saw (Y/N) in the room, I blushed like hell 'C-calm down fresh! C'mon just talk to her' I stepped in the classroom, I felt someone stopping me but No one actually is doing that to me, I walked to my seat next to her and Looked at her, She's Drawing something "Ummm....H-hey (Y/N)?" "yeah?" She looked at me "It's me F-fresh, Remember me back in Preschool?" I asked, She thinks for a moment.

Your POV

I gasped as I remember Fresh, I looked at him shocked "F-fresh!? G-gosh!" I stood and hugged him "Oh I miss you so much! It's been years!" I looked at him as he blush, His Glasses saying "Oh god" over and over, I tilted my head. He hugged back "Yeah....I'm sorry I left you without a Trace....." He said as he looked at me "It's fine! No biggy!" I said as I giggle.

After Class - Lunchtime

I was walking with fresh to the cafeteria and sat doen at a empty table "So.....How are you and Unfresh?" He asked "Unfresh? Who's that?" "Oh....I mean, Edge" "Oh, We're fine! It's fun to hang out with him" "Oh.....I see.....but- isn't he a meanie?" He said as his glasses says 'Oh that Guy...' "He is a meanie, But i feel like he's a softy in the insude too!" I giggled and Ate my sandwich "Well....I guess...." He said and looked away eating his own Lunch "Oh, Fresh...How do you know He was a meanie? Plus...You guys have a similar look" I asked and tilted my head as I looked at him "Oh..." He looked at me, his glasses saying 'His Unfresh' "He's unfresh.....He's my bro..." "Y-your brother?" I got shocked "B-but....why Is he not saying anything about you!? Why did he said that I didn't know you? I ALWAYS TALK ABIUT YOU WITH HIM! WHY DID HE LIED TO ME? TO US!?" I asked, Fresh shushed me while placing a bony finger in my lips "Shhh....Calm down (Y/N), I'm sorry I didn't talk about My brother....I'm sorry He's such a Liar and such a Mean guy, He's My brother......We have Opposite Personalities and He mostly hated me, I was stuck Homeschooled when You and Unfresh was Grade school and Unfresh was Homeschooled when we're Preschool. Please dont be mad at me...." He placed his Teeth to my forehead, Perhaps it was a kiss?

I blushed and hugged him "It's Ok fresh, I forgive you but I think I won't forgive unfresh about that...." I groaned and hugs tighter "I see.....I'm happy to see you again...." "I'm happy to see you as well" I smiled and blushed Slightly.

Fresh's POV

"It's Ok fresh, I forgive you but I think I won't forgive unfresh about that...." She groaned and hugged me tighter, I smiled inside 'great.....Unfresh won't be stealing you away from me anymore.....' "I see..... I'm happy to see you again...." "I'm happy to see you as well" I smiled as my glasses say 'You're No longer His' I sighed happily and breaks the hug "We should continue Eating" "Oh! Right" she said and Sat down again and continues our lunch.

(Short Chapter isn't it? Sorry!)