Chapter 3: Difficulties

He wouldn't look away with that anger in his eyes. He was glaring at me trying to make me flinch. I hope he knows I'm not scared of him I thought.

"I'm not going to repeat myself. I said get out of my seat."

"First of all you don't have to repeat yourself because I heard you and chose to ignore you. Second of all this isn't your seat it's the school's. Get over yourself this is college not high school. Oh wait the professor is here. Now go find another seat and leave me alone." I said with a fake sweet smile.

He was shaking with anger and finally gave me one last glare before turning around and sitting at another desk.

I looked forward and listened to the teacher talk while I felt a pair of glaring eyes at the back of my head.

By the time my classes finished it was 2:00 pm. I wanted something to eat because I didn't eat anything at lunch to busy with nothing to care and plus I didn't have money.

As I was walking to my bike I felt like I was being watched and turned around to be with a group of guys all looking at me, and one of those guys just happens to be the guy I encountered this morning. With a roll of my eyes a turned around walking away making sure to sway my hips a little and put my middle finger up in the air while I walked to my bike. I heard gasps and chuckles, which I'm assuming came from the group of guys.

I got on my bike and ran my fingers through my hair and put my helmet on feeling the same eyes on me.

Sorry for not updating on the book for so long. Please let me know if you guys like the story so far, so I know if I should continue with it or not. Don't forget to vote please. 🙂😀