chapter twenty six

Start from the beginning

  "Hang on. Hang. on. I can't go to sleep! Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You have to get it out of her. Look-" The orderly holding the sedative began to push Stiles down.

  "Get off me man!" He thrashed violently int he arms, doing everything he could to get away from  sleep.

  The orderly jammed the needle into Stiles, pushing the liquid into his body. After removing the needle, they dropped Stiles.

"I can't go to sleep! You don't understand." he grabbed the guards arm, but he pushed Stiles off to the ground.

"You don't get it, I gotta stay awake." Stiles crashed to his side, each word getting quieter.

"I gotta stay." He took rapid breaths as his vision blurred. The last thing he saw was a smile on Brunski's face as he had his arms around an unconscious Olivia.

"Olivia?" His called out to her, but it was barely audible as it was the las thing he saw before he was out.

-

Stiles woke up with a start in what seemed to be a locker. He hit the metal twice in attempt to escape, but to no avail.

"Let me out!" He looked out the small opening of the door to see he was in a room filled with lockers.

The Nogitsune walked past, his hand trailing against the lockers as he went by them.

"Let me in..."

"What?"

"You know." It whispered

Stiles, on the verge of tears, shook his head. "Okay, screw you and your stupid riddles." He jumped as the Nogitsune slammed its hand against a locker.

"No riddle this time, Stiles. You know what it means." It began to walk towards him

Stiles's first lightly hit the locker, before falling back to his side. "Just let me out." He whispered. "Just let me out."

"Let me out." Stiles slammed the door.

"Let me in!" It screamed, growing silent as he finished. "Or it will be your fault." Stiles slowly looked up.

"What will?" He watched as the Nogitsune stood silently a few feet away from the locker.

"What will be my fault?" The lights that lowly illuminated the room went out, causing Stiles to be on edge. When they flickered back on, Olivia was standing in front of the Nogitsune.

"Olivia?" Stiles whispered.

"Her death!" The Nogitsune screamed. It pulled quickly placed its hands on either side of Olivia's face, snapping her neck in one motion, causing her to drop lifelessly to the floor.

Stiles began to scream louder than he ever had before as tears pooled down his face. He slammed against the lockers as he called out her name.

"Olivia!"

"Olivia!"

"Olivia!" Stiles screamed loudly as he quickly sat up. A single tear fell from his eye as Stiles woke up, screaming her name.

"No, no, Stiles, shhh, I'm here. I'm right here." Stiles quieted down as Olivia sat on her knees in front of him with her hands on his cheeks, Malia behind her.

"You're okay, Stiles. It was a dream."

"It-It killed you. The Nogitsune-"

"Didn't hurt me. I'm here. I'm alive, Stiles." Olivia removed a hand from his cheek, picking up one of his hands and placing it on her own cheek.