IGNORING BF PRANK!1!1!1

Start from the beginning

Em pulled out of the drive way and we were off . She started talking to the camera and updating them about things. She started talking about what she orders from in-n-out.

"Ou bae I can tell u that you like—" I was saying but was interrupted by her just saying her order. Uhm what I thought I da just said I was gonna say her order did she not hear me.

Then our song came on and she started singing so I started singing too. "Do y'all hear that annoying ass sound what even is that" she said looking around. "Ohhh nah she straight up ignoring my ass hmm" I said kinda pissed. "Bae what did I even do? Why are you ignoring me?EMILYYYYYYYYYY" I said basically screaming so loud and she da just continued singing. At this point I'm pressed like why is she being like this tf.

We pulled up to the drive through at in-n-out. "Hi I would like animal style fries and a lettuce wrapped cheese burger" she said. Hah she has to talk to me now and ask me what I want I thought. Well fuck I was wrong the guy da asked if that was it and she said YES!?! Like huh I wasn't having that. I hoped out of the car and walked up to the little speaker and said "excuse that order isn't finished" and ordered my food. I was dead over being ignored so I walked through the drive through and paid for my food with Emily in the car behind me.

I got my food and was literally planning on walking home like wtf I wasn't going to sit in a car and da be full on ignored by my gf.

As I started walking the car pulled up beside me and Emily was recording me and laughing.

Emily's POV:

"Yalll he da is walking through the drive through" I said talking to the camera and turning it around so you could see him. "Nahhh fam he da bout to walk home hold up" I rolled up next to him and turned the camera around and just started laughing so hard.

"Babes it's a prank" I said between laughs. Z just looked up at me with such an annoyed face. "Bebe I'm sorry I love u it was a jokeee" I said still laughing so hard.

"Dude that wasn't even funny that was straight up rude" he said so butthurt. "Ik baby I would never do that to u" I said getting out of the car and vlogging me running up and kissing him.

"You gotta tell the E&L gang who won" I said getting a close up of his face.

"I will not do such things." Z said "actually no give me this" he said grabbing my camera and running. "Y'all emily May have gotten me this time but just know team Zion is the best team baby and she finna get it next time." He said then handing me the camera back.

"Alright Guys ig we will cut to how nick reacts but like comment and subscribe we the best babayyyyy" I said about to shut off the camera. "Wait Lauren is doing this to nick too....oooo y'all is that some sweet sweet revenge I smell" he said getting back in the car.

Nicks POV:

After like 15 min of me playing my 10th game of GTA Lauren said she was super hungry and wanted some chick fil a.

"Kkk baby lets go" I said grabbing the keys and  getting in the car. "Me and em are vlogging today so I'm setting the camera up" she said putting the camera on the dash board.

"Alright guys so I while my bby drives I wanna tell y'all a little story time of how me and nick met" she said. "Awww baby" I said leaning over to her trying to kiss her cheek but she dodged me. "Uh wow hurtful" I said looking at her. She didn't even react to that wtf.

"So we were at this party—" she started talking. "And she was wearing a purple bodycon dress with some black heels and she looked gorgeous" I said interrupting her bc ik she loves when I tell her what she was wearing it shows I rlly pay attention. Well guess what SHE DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUF WHAT I JUST SAID.

"Baeee what's wrong with you I just explained exactly what u were wearing in detail that's mad cute" I said pouting. "Ugh guys I wish nick was here so we can really see if he was paying attention when we first met. Mayb he could even say what I was wearing that day" she said literally right after I just did that.

"HELLOOO LAUREN I JUST DID THAT,? BABY HELLO WHATS WRONG? ANSWER MEEEEWWE" I yelled right in her ear.

"Anyway guys looks like we r here" she said as we pulled into chick fil a. HHEHE she has to talk to me to order her food I thought. "Hi what can I get y'all today" the cashier asked.

"Well I wou-" I started talking but was interrupted by Lauren saying "hi I would like chicken nuggest and fries with extra chick fil a sauce". What in the world is this girl onnnnn right now. I place my order and rolled up to the window to pay. "Bae can u pass me my wallet" I said and no response "okay idk what's up but can u just turn ur body 44 degrees to the left and get me my wallet" I said still no response. "Aight yk what have fun" I said da walking out of the car in the middle of the drive through with her in the passenger seat.

Lauren's POV:

"GUYS HE DA LEFT ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DRIVE THROUGH " I said cackling. I hoped in the driver seat and paid for my food cuz hello sis chick fil a is everything. I then went to find wherever nick went.

I pulled up beside him and started recording and laughing. "I GOTCHUUUU BOOOO" I said screaming at this point.

"Huh" he said so confused. "IT WAS A PRANK AND I GOTCHO ASS" I said between laughs. "That shit wasn't funny at all, that's fucked up" he said mad. "Baby I love you I'm sorry" I said getting out of the car and hugging him. "You rlly got me looking crazy like" he said kind of laughing and shaking his head. "But hey I got our food" I said handing him his food and hoping back in the car.

"Wait before we go.......tell em' who the best gang is the E&L ganggg" I said shoving the camera in his face. "Aight whatever y'all the best but I'm cominnnn for y'all I swear" he said starting to drive home. "Lol I cant wait to see how Zion reacted to Emily ignoring him" I said laughing. "Holdup hold up your telling me y'all did this to both of us....y'all some evil people wow" he said shaking his head.

~30 min later~

As soon as we pulled up to the house emily and Zion were getting out of the car. "She ignored you" nick and Zion said at the same time while walking in the house shaking their heads.

"I swear females rlly have us men fucked up" Zion said walking into nicks room to play GTA. "Oh yea no girls allowed we need some guy time to figure a way to get y'all asses back" nick said before closing the door on us.

"Lmao guys we got themmmm sooo good" emily said to the camera.

"We really did I'm weakkkk. Anyway guys thanks for watching, don't forget to comment, like and subscribe. See y'all next week muahhhh" I said ending our video.